'18 CA CB Olaijah Griffin (USC signee)

Alontae is bragging on Griffin for beingheralded as the one of the best safeties that is on Team Highlight which is one of the Under Armour AA teams. I think Taylor is probably excited they get to rep against each other during the game. Meanwhile posters think they just let the cat out of the bag like he's coming to Tennessee...

IMO

:baloon: :crap2:

It would be awesome to watch UA All star game and see three or four commit to the Big Orange

alontae is bragging on griffin for beingheralded as the one of the best safeties that is on team highlight which is one of the under armour aa teams. I think taylor is probably excited they get to rep against each other during the game. Meanwhile posters think they just let the cat out of the bag like he's coming to tennessee...

Imo

🤔 😒

Alontae is bragging on Griffin for beingheralded as the one of the best safeties that is on Team Highlight which is one of the Under Armour AA teams. I think Taylor is probably excited they get to rep against each other during the game. Meanwhile posters think they just let the cat out of the bag like he's coming to Tennessee...

IMO

HOW did you arrive at that?

I read it, just dont understand twitter.

its Greek to me.

I think the important part is that the context is the Under Armour All American Game, so I wouldn't consider anything in the tweets to be cryptic references related to the recruiting and signing process.

It's good to know, though, that Taylor, one of our best recruiters, will be there, with a lot of excellent players. And that he'll be talking to Griffin, who had a nice visit to UT.

Reactions: 1 person

so he's already taken his OV. is there any chance he comes for an UOV? long way to travel....would love to get him on campus again. maybe he could come wiht Stuart when he ov's in Jan....that'd be good. yeah, i'm for that.

so he's already taken his OV. is there any chance he comes for an UOV? long way to travel....would love to get him on campus again. maybe he could come wiht Stuart when he ov's in Jan....that'd be good. yeah, i'm for that.

UOV is on your own dime right? That's a far way to travel but if we all listen to his dad's music enough maybe he will get enough royalties to visit.

Of course he'll take an UOV!

Don't forget Litaker too! I was just as hyped when Litaker committed as i was for Lawless. Lawless is rated a little higher, but I've watched Litaker be a beast in some of his highlights. Litaker will play himself into a key role by his 2nd yr I think. And not to mention the "diamonds in the rough" in JUCO that we have legit shots to land too right now. Plus the little talent we already have on the squad.......its gonna be alright in Vol Land again real soon I feel. We might finally be back on the path! Starts in the trenches (And a good QB of course)

I'm pretty sure Litaker has had injuries to both of his knees! Hopefully he won't be another Jack Jones scenario!

You’re welcome....

[twitter]https://twitter.com/DanMolloyTV/status/944442725616713728[/twitter]

For those of you who can't read the tweets on here. It's Olaijah's pops rapping on the Jimmy Kimmel Show ft. Kenny G from 2015.

:yu:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
You’re welcome....

[twitter]https://twitter.com/DanMolloyTV/status/944442725616713728[/twitter]

For those of you who can't read the tweets on here. It's Olaijah's pops rapping on the Jimmy Kimmel Show ft. Kenny G from 2015.

:yu:

That’s one of the greatest things ever posted on this forum. RIP Nate dog.

VN Store

Back