Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PersonalFairFinch.gif

Exactly.

I’m in Asheville lot. I lived there when I was a crazy raver in the late 90’s; a lot of my friends are still there.

Where did you live? We’re a block off Haywood Rd, party headquarters for West Asheville. Formerly called Worst Asheville.

I’m not much of a cook so I don’t even know what bechamel is. Apparently Showoff found every social media account I’ve ever had, aside from my Friendster account. Showoff does his due diligence! Here’s what possibly happened at the team meeting but it could also be fan fiction.

You are mean.

Reactions: 1 person
age is just a number ape, and if you take the square root of it, it doesn't seem that bad ....

As a good friend always tells me. The one good thing of getting older is that the range of doable women gets bigger and bigger.

Last edited:
Hi gals and guys. Hope everyone is in a good place mentally, spiritually, and emotionally tonight. HBD, early to Lexi. (It rhymes with...plexi)! Enjoy yourself. Have a great weekend each of you. Don't drink and drive or text and drive. Heck, just don't drive period. Stay home smd relax this weekend. Refresh, recharge. Go Vols. It won't be long until spring practice.

So, I have a story about plexi glass. As a precursor, I have to say I’m good at math but bad at science. When I first started watching football when I was a teenager, I told my boyfriend at the time, that I thought if everyone in a stadium just blew at the same time as the opposing kicker was attempting a field goal, the fans could impact the trajectory. I was like, yeah, then stadiums would have to install a clear barrier to keep fans from affecting the kick...and it would obviously have to be clear...then I had a revelation: they could call it lexiglass.

So yeah, I’m bad at science.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back