Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we convert to the 3-4, let’s see some defensive depth charts!!

Tuttle Kmac Kongbo/Phillips

Taylor Ingnont Bituli Kirkland

Byrd JJ/Gaulden Warrior Shamburger

👀 also we don’t have a true NT (unless Crosby surprises) so just put Kmac there. He’s not nearly strong enough

Byrd JJ Warrior Shamburger

👀 also we don’t have a true NT (unless Crosby surprises) so just put Kmac there. He’s not nearly strong enough

Khalil can command a double team with a coach that actually pushes him and makes him work in the weight room.

Reactions: 1 person

Byrd JJ Warrior Shamburger

Crosby would be a great NT if he can get his ass in shape physically. KMAC the obvious starter and IMO he would excel. Bain would likely be in the NT rotation as well.

Khalil can command a double team with a coach that actually pushes him and makes him work in the weight room.

What were those kids thinking? You have Rock Gullickson telling you what it takes to make it to the pros and you blow off workouts?

Reactions: 1 person
Crosby would be a great NT if he can get his ass in shape physically. KMAC the obvious starter and IMO he would excel. Bain would likely be in the NT rotation as well.

Yep he has the size. Last picture I saw he looked like the Michelin man, hope he’s working on his SEC body

Those names hubbs mentioned as potential Pruitt staffers just sells me even more....the recruiting potential is through the roof....Sherrer can croot

Swain said the deal isn’t done yet. So I guess they’re still negotiating. If it falls tthough, I guess it will be Steele 🤢

Don’t let us down Fulmer!

Doug Mathews:

"If all things are equal Phil will hire a Tennessee grad. I am comfortable with all three and if Phil thinks they are the best choice that is good enough for me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back