Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will West about to blow up Haslam on Sports animal it seems with Brice.

Edit: and the AD department.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Lunchtime check in complete. Now back to work until I check my phone again in 30 minutes. This has literally been our life for the past few weeks. Still hopeful for a positive outcome. Keep the faith Vol brethren!

Yes, because if it doesn't lead to a better hire, it was a colossal waste of time...with the only result to elevate the egos of some lower level boosters.

whoa there ! we lessend Haslam's death grip on the whole AD situation by a country mile, that is HUGE, regardless of anything else

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, because if it doesn't lead to a better hire, it was a colossal waste of time...with the only result to elevate the egos of some lower level boosters.

Just think. Twenty years in the future. You're sitting there with your grandchild in your lap telling them all about the history making Grumors. How a small group of a fan base thwarted a big monstrous bully of a booster and a rouge wiry dorky AD.

It was a two month journey with monumental ups and depth defying downs. We lost sleep and spent nearly every waking moment on the case. We dug in when all seemed lost. We celebrated the good days and mourned the bad. We became a family. We made friends. And in the end came the glorious moment we've worked so hard for!

We hired Chad freaking Morris? I hope that we didn't spend two months of our lives getting ridiculed and made fun of for that. Come on Jon and Phil, let's put this thing to rest!

Reactions: 3 people
soon-gif-27.gif

If Chad Morris is in play, well that is just depressing.

We have our own bastard hanging out in Florida, just itching to beat Saban.............

Time to call our boy.

Reactions: 5 people
If it isn't Gruden, then we better be prepared to be very underwhelmed. We will be wondering how we went from Gundy and Leach into the gutter.

But, hey, at least we put the new age boosters in a better position of power, right?

I am sure many will be on the edge of the cliff if Gruden says no. However that doesn’t mean that some damn fine coaches and staffs are not out there. The proof will show up this spring when we get a look into player development. No matter who we hire even Gruden will be a gamble. If we got Saban to the hill it doesn’t mean he would be able to repeat. Many other things stack into being successful. At the press conference Friday several boosters showed up that had not been seen in a long time at such events. So yes things are shifting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
How does Roger manage to call in to every sports talk show in Knoxville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back