Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it isn't Gruden, then we better be prepared to be very underwhelmed. We will be wondering how we went from Gundy and Leach into the gutter.

But, hey, at least we put the new age boosters in a better position of power, right?

Yep, the quiet is eerie. I can’t decide if it’s good or bad, so I’m going to side with “good”. Lol.

My choice as well. Just about everything coming out has been floated for some time. I also don't buy the 'got to be in NY for days' angle either. Coach is too much Tenn to be just hanging out while the ship has no captain. JMHO

Reactions: 2 people
Relying on polls is hardly mitigating subjectivity. That's promoting it.

Are you crazy? What did you not understand about equal representation and three distinctly independent polls?

You mean to tell me a mathematically provable model is more subjective than a 13-member panel pulling all the strings?

Yeah, ok.... :crazy:

Even if it ain't Gruden I hope they at least make him publicly say no. I would be satisfied that they at least tried versus them just telling us that he said no.... But what am i saying? GRUDEN :whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
I believe that had Currie been running a search in good faith and not Haslam's con with Schiano, Gruden would be our coach today.

I'm going to disagree. If things were as close as some thought, myself included, Gruden would be the coach right now. Fulmer would have wrapped him up this weekend.

We believed, a group of boosters had him close or even had signed a MOU. If true, Fulmer would have little left to do. Said boosters would have still been on board. Gruden's rumored assistants are still available. This would have been done quickly and he would be recruiting.

Reactions: 4 people
List of people yet to give a definitive no:

Gruden
Brohm
Les
Morris
Leach

Morris is the odd man out here. He doesnt even belong on such a list.

Reactions: 1 person
First, thank you all for helping me get through the night last night.

Some of you here are aware that our cat was diagnosed with a tumor a few weeks ago.

She’s been a part of our family for 17 years.

Today, I say goodbye - for a while.

I could use that group hug that was going around a couple of days ago. 😔

May Peace wrap it's loving arms around you and your family. <3

I'm going to disagree. If things were as close as some thought, myself included, Gruden would be the coach right now. Fulmer would have wrapped him up this weekend.

We believed, a group of boosters had him close or even had signed a MOU. If true, Fulmer would have little left to do. Said boosters would have still been on board. Gruden's rumored assistants are still available. This would have been done quickly and he would be recruiting.

If it all has been done, we are just waiting for the announcement. I think it would be done on Gruden's timetable rather than ours. Which hurts early signing. And we would have to keep on with the facade of interviewing other candidates. Basically a Fulmer roadie.

NY Giant fans, or a portion, are wanting Gruden. Don't know if he would be interested in coaching in the same division as his brother. Probably not. Interesting none the less.

Are you crazy? What did you not understand about equal representation and three distinctly independent polls?

You mean to tell me a mathematically provable model is more subjective than a 13-member panel pulling all the strings?

Yeah, ok.... :crazy:

The model is subject to somebody's bias. You're simply replacing one subjective process with another.

Subjectivity belong in figure skating not football.

In fairness, you don’t waste time interviewing Morris period if Les is the backup plan. I don’t put too much stock in hubbs report of where Phil went considering he couldn’t find Phil.

Morris is Grude's OC. Les+Tee+Chavis is Grude+Morris+Steele backup. It is so obvious.

NY Giant fans, or a portion, are wanting Gruden. Don't know if he would be interested in coaching in the same division as his brother. Probably not. Interesting none the less.

I wonder if Haslam wants him in Cleveland. Gruden is an Ohio native. Hue will be fired in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back