Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Just got caught up sitting in the surgery center here waiting to be taken to pre-op. Don't let them announce anyone other than Gruden while I am out and under the knife.

And please ignore any posts I may make later today. I will be under the influence of heavy pain meds.

SOON.

Thinking of you today. God bless and take it easy.

Come over to the dark side fellas.

Kiffin to the Hill!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Working the night shift at the M&M plant in Cleveland and checking the Gruden thread on my breaks. Why you up GV? Since Currie has been fired Volnation can sleep peacefully without fear of Doeren or some other looser being hire in the middle of the night. Middle of last week, I thought we were going to have to organize a nighttime security patrol to keep an eye Currie to insure we didn't wake up to any disasters.

What happens to the W's?

Reactions: 1 person
Grude morning all.
What a beautiful morning it is, just knowing that football on The Hill will be back to being a college football power SOON.

Grude morning Vol fans! Ill share a pic that will get ya pretty pumped! I think someone used a time machine and took it 4 years from now!
c73e969109b3b9d75c93ff61465b1937.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 people
Ok. Just got caught up sitting in the surgery center here waiting to be taken to pre-op. Don't let them announce anyone other than Gruden while I am out and under the knife.

And please ignore any posts I may make later today. I will be under the influence of heavy pain meds.

SOON.

I'm praying now that the Lord will give wisdom and skill to the surgeons and that you'll have a speedy recovery. God bless!

Gruden to the hill!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Should be against the rules to start a new thread that late at night or early in the morning, which ever way you want to look at it.

Gruden to the Hill!

Really Soon!

Dilly Dilly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back