Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
FISH is fine. I was a commercial grouper fisherman when I wore a younger man's clothes. My friends have always called me FISH. I think it was some Latinos on the docks that started it. Can't remember lots of high proof liquids since then lol

FISH it is!
I felt like I was yelling at you with all those capital letters! LOL

Reactions: 2 people
Once upon a time, I was good at ending threads, but now I'm old. Pointless posts are harder to come by.

Reactions: 1 person
Can someone help me with my emails? Lol. This is what happens when you are stuck in VN land for 3 weeks. I swear, I never leave them like that. It drives me insane, but honestly any “free” time I have had lately is spent here. There should be a 12 step Gruden program when this is all over. 🤦🏼*♀️

Attachments

• 420EE8E7-FFD5-47C8-89BB-11FB0E6583E3.jpg
    420EE8E7-FFD5-47C8-89BB-11FB0E6583E3.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 9 people
Can someone help me with my emails? Lol. This is what happens when you are stuck in VN land for 3 weeks. I swear, I never leave them like that. It drives me insane, but honestly any “free” time I have had lately is spent here. There should be a 12 step Gruden program when this is all over. 🤦🏼*♀️

AND I haven’t bought a single Christmas present. Send help, NOW.

Unless you were expecting something important, use the delete button. If anyone asks, just tell them you had a glitch.

If you have any software that can display the EXIF data embedded in the photos, it may have gps coordinates, various datestamps etc if the camera that took them did not have that turned off and that data was not stripped out after the fact.
Yeah, I'm not getting into all that. :)

Looks like you have an overdue Redbox.

Also, I find it quite amazing someone posted a picture with a fully charged phone.

Reactions: 2 people
What I was referring to is sort of like “thou dost protest too much.” Are they simply covering up the meeting by revealing a picture without Tennessee peeps in it? Trying to mislead us so we will let the idea go. Thanks for the summary you gave!

Ahhhhh, thanks for explaining this.

I wouldn't carry my speculation that far, I don't think.

Wow, and I thought I was behind on emails due to this thread.

IMG_2273.jpg

FISH is fine. I was a commercial grouper fisherman when I wore a younger man's clothes. My friends have always called me FISH. I think it was some Latinos on the docks that started it. Can't remember lots of high proof liquids since then lol

So come into B&B, ask for Fish, and get the hook up? Sweet! LOL

Lucky for you it will leak tomorrow and should be announced no later then Wednesday. If it goes past that day know Les Miles is our coach.

Looks like you have an overdue Redbox.

Also, I find it quite amazing someone posted a picture with a fully charged phone.

Haha... I will eventually just delete them. And GV, it’s prob just Redbox calling me out for not renting from them for the last 3 weeks. Also, as you can see, the battery is green which means it’s plugged in, which is basically where my phone has been since Butch was fired. Give or take the days that I have to actually work. Who knows what work is anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back