Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exile, is this like protesting too much? You know what I mean?

I dunno. Was LAVol being skeptical too much? He asked if it could be a sophisticated fake. I only answered why I felt it was not.

SugarlandVol claimed to have pics of Gruden at a specific place and time. He was called out on the truth or falsity of that claim. I offered to take a look and try to verify that it showed what he claimed. It appeared to.

Seems like too many people made a deal of his initial claim, and are continuing to make a deal of his claims after Hawk and I both looked at the pics and said we thought they were genuine. If people want to doubt, they are welcome to. :)

Reactions: 1 person
That was a nice moment. Some genuine feelings for our loved ones were laid bare, we shared, and therefore halved, our burdens. But lets get back to what's important here:

1. Jon Gruden is coming.
2. Haslam is a douche
3. Kiffin is a turd on wheels.

A few short years back, Kiffin slid bare assed down the rock and left a greasy bacon stripe so rank that we still can't wash the stink off. As many as a dozen penises have been spraypainted on, and then washed off of that rock, yet the stench of Kiffin's ****stain remains. Yet some crazy people around these parts would invite Lane back "home". That, my friends, is INSANITY!!!

the only way I can see to get that stain off is to bring in Gruden!!!!!! or maybe Les. that guy might not be a great gamecoach, but he recruits like a madman and has a special way of getting really lucky once in a while

Last edited:
Thanks Sona!

You are welcome. I want to call you volunangel but that sounds wrong! This place gets nasty at times with VOL infighting and your story is a fantastic reminder that there are real people behind the screen names, some with much more to worry about than a game.

Have to sleep. Thank you for your story.

I was wondering how you would feel about being called BigNemo instead? Nemo was an orange fish and it feels awkward to call
you BIGORANGEFISH! I don’t want to shorten your name to BIG or FISH! LOL What nickname would you prefer? :)
FISH is fine. I was a commercial grouper fisherman when I wore a younger man's clothes. My friends have always called me FISH. I think it was some Latinos on the docks that started it. Can't remember lots of high proof liquids since then lol

Night shift tonight is slacking.

Less than 80 posts before the latest Roman Numeral and you guys can't get that? I question your dedication to the cause...

Less than 80 posts before the latest Roman Numeral and you guys can't get that? I question your dedication to the cause...

C’Mon Man!! I’m trying to keep up here and win a super bowl with the Oilers on Madden. And trying to study for Finals 😅

I haven't been paying attention. What is the new count to close a thread?

The pic I saw was apparently posted to a private Facebook page, which included numerous tags and comments related to said pic. The time of the screenshot and the time of the post corresponded roughly with the time I viewed the pic as well as the alleged time of Gruden's visit. In addition, the picture was proffered as proof that Gruden was NOT meeting with Tennessee officials.

If it was faked, it was a remarkably convincing, and at the same time pointless fake. Why go to the trouble to make a thorough fake to prove Gruden WASNT meeting with UT this evening?

I accept it as genuine. TIFWIW.

If you have any software that can display the EXIF data embedded in the photos, it may have gps coordinates, various datestamps etc if the camera that took them did not have that turned off and that data was not stripped out after the fact.

I dunno. Was LAVol being skeptical too much? He asked if it could be a sophisticated fake. I only answered why I felt it was not.

SugarlandVol claimed to have pics of Gruden at a specific place and time. He was called out on the truth or falsity of that claim. I offered to take a look and try to verify that it showed what he claimed. It appeared to.

Seems like too many people made a deal of his initial claim, and are continuing to make a deal of his claims after Hawk and I both looked at the pics and said we thought they were genuine. If people want to doubt, they are welcome to. :)
What I was referring to is sort of like “thou dost protest too much.” Are they simply covering up the meeting by revealing a picture without Tennessee peeps in it? Trying to mislead us so we will let the idea go. Thanks for the summary you gave!

You are welcome. I want to call you volunangel but that sounds wrong! This place gets nasty at times with VOL infighting and your story is a fantastic reminder that there are real people behind the screen names, some with much more to worry about than a game.

Have to sleep. Thank you for your story.
Good night! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back