Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the Come Together video and these Grumors, I’m so excited right now, I feel like I could run through a brick wall. Can’t wait to talk to all my Bama/Florida/ACC friends that have been laughing at us for weeks. It’s going to feel good to be hated again. ;)

From what little I saw, it includes a lot of , "...no, it is NOT the same, it is NOT AT ALL the same! Last year was TOTALLY DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES" and so on.

Haha.

I haven't visited any of their fan forums, that was just from a comments section following one of the CFP announcement news reports.

I bet their fan forums are even more virulent. :)

Anyone have a link to where I can watch kirt walk off on set

From what little I saw, it includes a lot of , "...no, it is NOT the same, it is NOT AT ALL the same! Last year was TOTALLY DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES" and so on.

Haha.

I haven't visited any of their fan forums, that was just from a comments section following one of the CFP announcement news reports.

I bet their fan forums are even more virulent. :)

Cry babies ...

54871feb05864363b48574809d54ac63.jpg

When she was a little younger ....

Emily-Prentiss-emily-prentiss-34720129-1024-768.jpg

that's who i thought of when the press conference first started.
from bau to ut chancellor, to overthrow the HoH

:lolabove:

So Bev is Finkle and Einhorn?!

Reactions: 1 person
I'll pinch my nose and pull for Oklahoma, I guess.

No...

Can't pull for anyone. Maybe Clemson and that's it.

Checked the lines earlier and Ok is about a 1.5-2 favorite over Ga and Bama is actually a 1-2 favorite over Clemson, both games are very tight spreads opening up, of course it's early and there likely isn't much heavy money coming in on these early lines, but very close openings

Haven't heard the new Grumers. I've been down with the flu and can't muster the strength to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back