Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI for you guys, just had two friends of mine (who are very large boosters) tell me that Jimmy has contacted each of them and let’s just say, the phone call was not very pleasant. Apparently, lil jimmy is pissed! Haha

Oh well lil Jimmy! Gruden till I‎t ain’t!

Reactions: 15 people
Well Gruden as actually signed.

Can you edit the post??? Is that was or has...makes a very big difference! Unless you are playing with us, but I trust you.

Anybody that can admit getting banned from a deli for fighting has to have some legitimacy right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
FYI for you guys, just had two friends of mine (who are very large boosters) tell me that Jimmy has contacted each of them and let’s just say, the phone call was not very pleasant. Apparently, lil jimmy is pissed! Haha

Go on!.....

HEY VOL FANS!, What's the next best thing to watching the Vols in an SEC championship game?: Watching an SEC championship game without Bama and UF.

Reactions: 17 people

yep, I would expect him to be a sore loser as well, f'him

I'm telling ya. Im about to be unpleasant. This playing ring around the rosy chit with answering questions is about to cross over into the dark side.

Reactions: 6 people
I predict Frost to FSu.

At the beginning of his game today, he was asked about going to Nebraska. He said he loved Nebraska and he loved his current team. If he goes anywhere, I believe he's going home to Nebraska. They're gonna make him a rich man.

One of them said he kept using the “this isn’t how we do things at TN” line and said he wasn’t a true real alum, and the other one stated a few cuss words and “I‎t wasn’t over” sort of tone.

Hopefully they looked at each other and replied with eat a pilot hot dog jim boy

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back