*****Breaking; Brohm will be announced as UTs next coach [Hyams admits he jumped gun]

has this officially come out of the mouth of Mr. Currie...just going by what he said initially...I'll wait...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Tap the brakes folks. Grant Ramey just retweeted Bozich's reporting that there is no deal.

Twitter

I really hate to say this, but GR was so wrong about everything to do with Gruden and the coaching searches up until now

Hyams has been on point for the most part. :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Reactions: 3 people
I really hate to say this, but GR was so wrong about everything to do with Gruden and the coaching searches up until now

Hyams has been on point for the most part. :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

That was 1030 this morning it's now 130 Pm

A MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better hire than SchiaNO.

For those wanting Bobby Petrino........here is your clone [but without Petrino's baggage].

I believe the offense will do great, but my only and biggest concern is who will he hire as his Defensive Coordinator.

Reactions: 1 person
For those complaining about his record at Purdue, here are his losses:

#16 Louisville, 35-28
#8 Michigan, 28-10
#7 Wisconsin, 17-9
NR Rutgers, 14-12
NR Nebraska, 25-24
#25 Northwestern, 23-13

Lots of close games. For his first year at Purdue, who was 3-9 last year, that's not too shabby.
He lost to Rutgers! I have lost all hope for a Team I have loved my hole life the only team I can like . Not happy Not happy at all.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/rickbozich/status/935934789743529984[/twitter]

Hyams was just interviewed on OTL on ESPN. He said the exact same it is done and Haslam/Peyton are behind this hire and it will be formally announced soon. He also says Haslam will absolutely not allow Currie's firing regardless of what people think.

Good to know Jimmy Haslam is involved. 🤦🏻*♂️

Hyams was just interviewed on OTL on ESPN. He said the exact same it is done and Haslam/Peyton are behind this hire and it will be formally announced soon. He also says Haslam will absolutely not allow Currie's firing regardless of what people think.

Haslam shouldn’t have a say anymore period
He wants Currie because he’s haslams puppet

Reactions: 2 people
For those complaining about his record at Purdue, here are his losses:

#16 Louisville, 35-28
#8 Michigan, 28-10
#7 Wisconsin, 17-9
NR Rutgers, 14-12
NR Nebraska, 25-24
#25 Northwestern, 23-13

Lots of close games. For his first year at Purdue, who was 3-9 last year, that's not too shabby.

I watched that Nebraska game and Purdue outplayed them and should have won. It went to overtime I believe.

VN Store

Back