*****Breaking; Brohm will be announced as UTs next coach [Hyams admits he jumped gun]

So the guy is willing to leave after one year and told a recruit a few hours ago that he was going to be at Purdue next year?

For everyone who wants Lane back, sounds like you may have him.

I like it. He was one of the top choices for me from the start. I really like this from SB Nation regarding his offense in his final season at WKU:

It was a balanced, up-tempo, explosive offense that blew away every defense on the schedule, save for one scrappy unit at the University of Alabama.

The offense comes from the school of Bobby Petrino, a former boss of Brohm’s. Every play features layers of misdirection and options, real or decoy, that divide the attention and the leverage of the defense before hitting the weak spots.

I'm excited!

Reactions: 1 person
reports are this is NOT a done deal yet - Hyams premature (after just yesterday probably reporting we landed on the moon - go figure)

Last edited:
Home run if comes to be. After this search, this would be like skulling a 6 iron, and it hits the flag stick and falls in.

Reactions: 4 people
Lol Jimmy's original post I had called him out on and he since fixed..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171129-130305.jpg
    Screenshot_20171129-130305.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 13
“But he coached Purdue to 6-6”

Did he coach them to 7-6? 7-5? 8-4? Anything over .500?

Nope, not impressed at all.

Brohm may be a fine coach.

But who thinks he'll make us a national contender again? Or even a conference contender?

Brohm kinda reminds me of an early version of Urban Meyer...without the questionable character (i hope).

Hows this for a tag line:
Welcome to the Thunder-Brohm

Turrrrrible...

VN Store

Back