Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
CWrTHX5.gif

Reactions: 16 people
I mean did anyone in this thread not think UT was discussing the position with gruden??I musta missed sumthing groundbreaking outside the fact CBS is reporting what 90%of people already knew.

I have spoken with someone who was in direct contact with the family. I have 18 years in East TN media and also many years in banking and real estate. This comes from someone I trust 100 percent. Not talking out of my rear end.

To what are you referring to, please?

Is a pity. That means you probably missed the "scantily clad in orange-and-white" bit hidden in the middle. :)

I read the first couple of sentences and knew where you were going. I'm getting ready for church and don't have the attention span of more than one or two sentence posts.

I may go back and read it after church, if Im not celebrating.

Reactions: 1 person
This was one of the two items that I passed on last night - someone at UT in charge of maintenance and equipment - had indicated that they were getting the field ready for an announcement.

Don't be surprised if that getting ready doesn't include some sort of set that looks like a tv set FNM ( bw ) Just saying.

It's Sunday, and I'm sick and having difficulties concentrating .... I am sure it is just me but what does FNM (bw) mean?

Reactions: 2 people
I read the first couple of sentences and knew where you were going. I'm getting ready for church and don't have the attention span of more than one or two sentence posts.

I may go back and read it after church, if Im not celebrating.

He did say that.

Reactions: 13 people
Alright. No more clues, wink winks, source said, twitter likes, tail numbers, squint posts(had to). All those in the know let it out. Season is over. Who's the coach?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back