Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Matthews commenting that "Tennessee people" (former players and coaches) have been asked opinion but have not been involved in interviewing candidates. Basically, Doug is saying Currie hasn't fully tapped the resources at his disposal to assist in the process. I guess the insinuation is that the same booster(s) who decided the last few hires are directing this hire as well.

And there’s the UT administration we all know, and loathe. Same song, second ****ing verse.

Woah! Hold up. True story. Yesterday I was jammed up on 40 west from the 40/81 split. There was this huge monstrosity I was baside/behind and eventually passed. It was a truck loaded with a fold out (guessing here 30 to 50 foot screen. It was odd look8ng. I remember thinking I need this for the whole neighborhood. It was going toward Knoxville. Don't know any more but I travel all time and regularly see tv trucks haulers etc. Nothing that big though. Anyone else see it?
This was one of the two items that I passed on last night - someone at UT in charge of maintenance and equipment - had indicated that they were getting the field ready for an announcement.

Don't be surprised if that getting ready doesn't include some sort of set that looks like a tv set FNM ( bw ) Just saying.

Reactions: 3 people
Grude morning, Volnation! Just got a CBS report that came across my phone that said Gruden is still a candidate. I think the leak is starting to happen? Isn’t this what some of our insiders would say would happen?

856ca5a0eb491d2e8697c927d12fedfa.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Reactions: 20 people
and you know this how?

I have spoken with someone who was in direct contact with the family. I have 18 years in East TN media and also many years in banking and real estate. This comes from someone I trust 100 percent. Not talking out of my rear end.

Reactions: 4 people
Like Boro said, enjoy the ride. I really thought the leaks would have started by now. I mainly based that on an announcement today. I was wrong about the leaks, but I'm still all Gruden. Nothing has changed.

If no coaching leaks appear today now that season games are over, then it screams Gruden! If Peterson leak keeps coming out then I would say it's him. I also read about an NFL guy last night but don't recall his name now. Came out of nowhere!

Soon!

:loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back