Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have been following Boro's advice I have been mulching leaves all day. Got 5 yards done today, it's twice the headache lawn cutting is but I usually get at least double from my customers. Thank goodness for good customers. NOW! SOON!!!!! GRUDEN TO BIG ORANGE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need a partner?

Randolph Co, West of Moberly

Too far north to join a fellow vol fan in celebration in MO.😞

I am in southeast part of state. But, due to my constantly wearing my orange and white lately in support of coach search, have finally found 2 vols fans in my small nowhere town to celebrate with. I was at a restaurant other night and saw a waitress with TN Manning jersey. I stopped convo at my table and went up to her. Turns out she didnt even know who Manning was (what??) but informed me she got Jersey from kitchen staff member who is all VOLS and was tired of Mizzou and Chiefs gear on floor. Turns out this guy is all Gruden too! Was such a great find where I live! So few here.

Enjoy the hunting! Good this year.

SOON!

Reactions: 2 people
giphy.gif

anm7e8693867800786c.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I honestly can't stand Hubbs. He says nothing of note 99% of the time. And the few nuggets of truth he says, he hides it denies.

Don't know why anyone wastes time trying to get info from him.

Why would you listen to anyone but yourself? You claim to know everything so why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back