Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is stressing me out. Russell Smith with Fox Sports Knox is saying Mullen to Tennessee too.

IMO Russell Smith doesn’t know anymore than most of us about this coaching search. I enjoy him on the radio. But, everyone else from Fox Sports Knox is Pro-Gruden...

I totally get it. I haven't trusted anything from boosters or AD for this very reason. That is why I value these sources above any chat board heresay.

That makes a lot of sense and I get what you are saying

Keep up the good work as I DO enjoy what you post even if at times I don't understand...:)

Remember I have a lot of dead brain cells :thud:

Reactions: 1 person
What was it UF fans were saying to Vols fans, that didnt want "him"? He would do good in the East. Will have at it! :)
(Not saying he is on the flight)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171124-161412.jpg
    Screenshot_20171124-161412.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: 2 people
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15951-1364062940-3.gif

Who is your source currently saying is coming?

Is saying Most likely Gruden, but also gave others names but has Gruden as the best chance....

He also said he has absolutely NOTHING from the AD side and that is where he has always got his information

Well I have been following Boro's advice I have been mulching leaves all day. Got 5 yards done today, it's twice the headache lawn cutting is but I usually get at least double from my customers. Thank goodness for good customers. NOW! SOON!!!!! GRUDEN TO BIG ORANGE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back