Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tasty, I know what you mean. It helps that I married my best friend and we have remained that way for exactly 22 years tomorrow.

So that reminds me, I probably won't be online tomorrow.

You are an incredibly lucky man.

Reactions: 5 people
I have gotten hooked on these, but when someone asked if they are any good, I say hell no they are the worst every (trying to make sure other folks don't start buying them so the stock stays high at the local store)!
Seen those. I swear if your name didn't say you were in Tokyo, I'd believe you were on Old Walland Highway next to the river.

Thanks Tasty, I know what you mean. It helps that I married my best friend and we have remained that way for exactly 22 years tomorrow.

Congrats ol’ friend!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Happy anniversary! No sneaking into this thread tomorrow. You could miss something, though...:)

Nice! However, maybe next time you take a beer pic, let's make it a micro brew in a bottle. Okay? We're trying to keep this place classy.

Just teasing... have fun!

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1821429E-23D2-4DB6-93F0-98F0CA10E0B5.MOV
    5.7 MB · Views: 70
Seen those. I swear if your name didn't say you were in Tokyo, I'd believe you were on Old Walland Highway next to the river.

Tokyo was were I was when I became a member of the alternate reality called VolNation... Back home in East Tennessee now after I retired from the Air Force.

Paging Ole Vol. Wanna come back and share some "inside" info? All of the insiders have gone MIA and even the Beav is getting slammed. All of these likes in here just for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back