Official Jon Gruden Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? This guy :)

636409945263598729-ladyvols-14525.JPG

Looks like he's trying to hold in a fart.

Reactions: 1 person
In Hyams defense:

Some of our insiders were saying Butch will be fired after USC...then after Kentucky.

Hyams said that he wouldn't. Then the week of the Missouri game Hyams posted that the next loss Butch will be fired.

He was fired.

So Hyams was at least right on that.
I believe Hyams kept pushing back the next loss. Swore he said it before Kentucky

so Hyams is saying he isn't going to be the coach

does he really know anything at all
is he being told to say that
or is this reality and we just don't want to face it yet

keeping the hope alive here... but getting more worried as more time passes

Hyams is correct saying that because Gruden is not the coach for this weekend and next weekend!

🐘🐘🐘

I'm a slacker as of late. Far easier in the old days when it was just the Gruden faithful and not the unwashed masses of bandwagon fans and multitude of Mullen trolls invading our sacred lands. Wheat to chaff ratio is off the charts as of late, so it's hard to find the posts needed to give an accurate update.

Figured that would be the case when the Grumors took off bigly in the news, so that's why I wrote the final broadcast about 10 days ago lol

Very very smart. Goodness knows I love pre-planning!

I disagree. This is a sports-crazed nation and the rumors are mentioned on national sports shows. I’m in Dayton, OH, and a lot of people around here know about the Gruden craze.
I had a business call with someone in Arizona who's not a UT fan yesterday. He was more interested in the Grumors than business. He asked if it was happening and and I told him absolutely. He asked when. I told him "Soon..."
It hung him up, he freaked.

Reactions: 1 person
Caliendo just did his impression of Gruden on Mike & Mike’s last show... said how he was looking forward to coaching TN, was awesome!

“This was a big storm and he might as well enjoy it. It was ruining everything, but you might as well enjoy it”
― Ernest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back