Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the callers on WNML are some of the dumbest people I have ever heard. Everyone is brainwashed that Gruden isnt possible!!! someone call and force them to talk about it!!!

Gruden talk with lots of smoke from the media. Minor talk of Peterson as another alternative.

Safe to say the roller coaster has peaked. Hopefully it is slowing down to a stop soon.

Edit

Patterson not Peterson.

Patterson is the only one of those names that moves the needle. The others would be a woeful disappointment and continuation of mediocrity.

I think Frost could do big things with the level of recruits he could get here....

Mullen or Campbell are question marks but both would be an upgrade over the last two coaches we’ve had.....

If we don’t get Gruden

I completely understand that, but staying the night in Knoxville, much less in plain sight in West Knoxville, is still just really bizarre.

I'm not sure that they try to hide their trucks since they are basically giant rolling billboards for their product. Just the opposite, I am sure they want them to be seen.

OMG the callers on WNML are some of the dumbest people I have ever heard. Everyone is brainwashed that Gruden isnt possible!!! someone call and force them to talk about it!!!

They screen callers pretty well and only want what they want to be said on there.

Reactions: 2 people

Yeah Jimmy I had a question, do you think they can hire Butch Jones back in January after he gets a time out? He signed my football at fan day and shook my hand like a man, i love that. I'll hang up and listen

Reactions: 3 people

It's ok...those mouth breathers will support anyone they put an Orange Polo on....until way after he has outstayed his welcome. WNML listeners aren't terribly discriminating. If it's Orange it can't be bad.

Was not me that said that.

I will say with somewhat disbelief that I am starting to think this could actually happen!

tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Oh Behr, I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about ignoring me lol....I'm old and haven't had any bourbon yet today.

It's not easy to do. If you actually try to bring up something they don't want to talk about your call will get "dropped".

Reactions: 3 people
Am I the only one that wishes recruits wouldn't repeat what the AD has told them. I know they are kids, but I don't like it. Something said in confidence should stay that way. JMO

It's ok...those mouth breathers will support anyone they put an Orange Polo on....until way after he has outstayed his welcome. WNML listeners aren't terribly discriminating. If it's Orange it can't be bad.

I listen to the Ainge show, because i appreciate his breakdown of opponents, offensive tendencies, etc. i don’t buy what they sell with regard to coaches, etc., and i wouldn’t call myself a mouth breather. i do find the callers generally hilarious in their dogged obeyance to whatever Brian and Ainge put out as fact (which is never anything more, in reality, than their opinions)

Edit: i also think it’s hilarious when Brian comments on offensive/defensive playcalling...maybe he played organized sports at some point...but i doubt it

I understand that, but it is just a little too convenient when you consider everything else that is happening right now. Occam's razor.

I think Occam's razor would lend us to believe that because Knoxville is on the way to Charlotte from Green Bay, that the simplest explanation is that they stopped over on the way.

As for why they were west of the 75N/40W interchange, if MNF uses Holiday Inn, then they would likely find a Holiday Inn somewhere in the city they wanted to stay at.

For those saying they would have traveled through Virginia, my dad was an over the road trucker for years, you avoid Virginia if at all possible.

It is merely a large coincidence imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back