Stop smokin shawty.

pimo1

#orangefont always implied
John Kelly getting suspended sucks. Unassailable fact. But that suspension is probably the bet possible thing that could have happened for the future of this team.

We currently have 3 very very interesting guys behind JK. him being suspended at this point in the season. Where honestly no matter what happens we are pretty much guaranteed a win every game but LSU and that's nearly a guaranteed win itself.Lets get real they are the strongest team by far left on our schedule, but, given how we play and how they play i call it a toss up much more so than even SC was to me. From my perspective before the season looking at rosters the only surprising loss and failure of coaching I have seen this year was the USC game.

UF isn't great but they were a lot better than most teams thought they would be and their strength (matchups are key people) defense hit us where it hurt. Georgia, I counted as a loss before the season and they are actually way better than I or damn near anyone outside of Athens thought. that backfield is for real they are the only team i could say is deeper than Bama at RB in the country by a large margin. SC I Didn't see coming. Bama.. seriously? Let's be real until proven otherwise Bama does get beaten by other teams they lose the occasional game. they LOSE because they were not up for it. There hasn't been a team that met bama in the past decade that was better. Hurts to say (pun intended) but it's true they lose games but they never get beaten. Hurts is being exposed this year because, well he is a second year QB folks have tape on him but Bama is good enough and so is he that it does not matter.

Who are we asUT and when can we honestly expect ot compete at the level most posters in these forums expect? Well given the current roster a year or 2 if we don't change coaches if we do.. Who knows. I do know JK being out this year makes our RB depth nxt year a lot better.

Reactions: 1 person
Every game left is a guaranteed win? Where the hell have you been all year bro? We're a touchdown underdog this weekend against Kentucky. The only thing guaranteed is that our idiot of a coach will continue to embarrass us until he gets fired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26 people
Some people just can't put down the reefer. Doesn't matter if its illegal, doesn't matter if it impacts their life or career, they just can't abstain for a few months. Sad.

With Butch and his infallible system, there are absolutely zero guaranteed wins on our schedule.

Reactions: 8 people
Every game left is a guaranteed win. Where the hell have you been all year bro? We're a touchdown underdog this weekend. The only thing guaranteed is that our idiot of a coach will continue to embarrass us until he gets fired.

The unfortunate thing is they may be guaranteed wins for the other side. I hope not.

John Kelly getting suspended sucks. Unassailable fact. But that suspension is probably the bet possible thing that could have happened for the future of this team.

We currently have 3 very very interesting guys behind JK. him being suspended at this point in the season. Where honestly no matter what happens we are pretty much guaranteed a win every game but LSU and that's nearly a guaranteed win itself.Lets get real they are the strongest team by far left on our schedule, but, given how we play and how they play i call it a toss up much more so than even SC was to me. From my perspective before the season looking at rosters the only surprising loss and failure of coaching I have seen this year was the USC game.

UF isn't great but they were a lot better than most teams thought they would be and their strength (matchups are key people) defense hit us where it hurt. Georgia, I counted as a loss before the season and they are actually way better than I or damn near anyone outside of Athens thought. that backfield is for real they are the only team i could say is deeper than Bama at RB in the country by a large margin. SC I Didn't see coming. Bama.. seriously? Let's be real until proven otherwise Bama does get beaten by other teams they lose the occasional game. they LOSE because they were not up for it. There hasn't been a team that met bama in the past decade that was better. Hurts to say (pun intended) but it's true they lose games but they never get beaten. Hurts is being exposed this year because, well he is a second year QB folks have tape on him but Bama is good enough and so is he that it does not matter.

Who are we asUT and when can we honestly expect ot compete at the level most posters in these forums expect? Well given the current roster a year or 2 if we don't change coaches if we do.. Who knows. I do know JK being out this year makes our RB depth nxt year a lot better.

Uhhhh, did I misunderstand? Didn’t you mean that every game is pretty much a guaranteed Loss???.....except maybe the So Miss or maybe the Missouri game?

Reactions: 4 people

Looks like you have not seen Tn play or the other teams play. Mo. will light us up in the air and LSU with their 2 RBs will get 500 yards on the ground Ky and Vandy probably have enough defense to keep our sorry offense out of the end zone plus Ky has a QB who can run and we could't catch a cold if anyone goes to the outside

:shakehead:

Reactions: 2 people
1243418448_dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

Wish they'd legalize weed across all 50 states so young people like John Kelly didn't have to get in trouble for something that hurts no one.

Reactions: 14 people
riot baiting IMO, but I have had a FUN thought. What if LSU comes in here 8-2 and we whip them? Tennessee getting youth going at just the right time and everyone finally EXPLODING (as JG likes to put it). It would be just the right time LoL, that would be a fun day.

Wish they'd legalize weed across all 50 states so young people like John Kelly didn't have to get in trouble for something that hurts no one.

The thing is society lives by rule of law, and Tennessee has some of the harshest substance laws in the country. if you want it to get better you are going to have to take a stand and get the laws changed. Otherwise... don't use.

riot baiting IMO, but I have had a FUN thought. What if LSU comes in here 8-2 and we whip them? Tennessee getting youth going at just the right time and everyone finally EXPLODING (as JG likes to put it). It would be just the right time LoL, that would be a fun day.
Wishful thinking I think.

Every game left is a guaranteed win. Where the hell have you been all year bro? We're a touchdown underdog this weekend. The only thing guaranteed is that our idiot of a coach will continue to embarrass us until he gets fired.
thanks for admitting you are part of the flock. How does it feel to be a sheep who knows nothing and just follows the herd?

We LOST to SC everyone that beat us just plain beat us because they pretty much should have. We were in the FL game it was a possibility. UGA and Bama are just better teams not matter how u look at it no matter who the coach was both of them are better teams period by a large margin this year. SC we shoulda won Florida was a tossup and we lost the flip. Honestly I think if we stuck with QD we won that game but oh well. Past is past.

The rest of our schedule LSU is the only team with a talent/coaching ration that is higher than ours. Can we lose those game? Not impossible but improbable but if guarantee f the fanbase gets behind the team we go 6-0 the rest of the season.

We are fans we support the team not the coach. worst case if we as UT fans get behind them and make them believe worse case is 5-1 rest of season. Worst possible outcomes with full fan support is 8-5

I can smell the reefer from here:)

...if it was just weed OP, it wouldn't bother me but somebody has got in to your stash AND LACED IT WITH SOMETHING THAT IS BAD JUJU.

If you're of the mind that "Where honestly no matter what happens we are pretty much guaranteed a win every game but LSU" you are hallucinating. If we see AN SEC win the rest of this season will be a miracle.

How can anybody think TENN is gonna just flip a switch and play good enough to win any game, much less an SEC game. They are playing terrible and getting worse. Changing QBs (and I didn't care who was #1) made the team worse. Averaging less than 300 ypg. Defense can't stop any decent running attack. Why would they just automatically start moving the ball and stopping the other team? :eek:

OP is the typical VN fan that gets all geeked up thinking the Vols are a top ten team only to crap his pants and go suicidal on Saturday evening after they lose to SC 15-9

thanks for admitting you are part of the flock. How does it feel to be a sheep who knows nothing and just follows the herd?

We LOST to SC everyone that beat us just plain beat us because they pretty much should have. We were in the FL game it was a possibility. UGA and Bama are just better teams not matter how u look at it no matter who the coach was both of them are better teams period by a large margin this year. SC we shoulda won Florida was a tossup and we lost the flip. Honestly I think if we stuck with QD we won that game but oh well. Past is past.

The rest of our schedule LSU is the only team with a talent/coaching ration that is higher than ours. Can we lose those game? Not impossible but improbable but if guarantee f the fanbase gets behind the team we go 6-0 the rest of the season.

We are fans we support the team not the coach. worst case if we as UT fans get behind them and make them believe worse case is 5-1 rest of season. Worst possible outcomes with full fan support is 8-5

I just see it differently. For one, we had to go to overtime to beat ga tech and nearly lost to u mass. Florida and sc are terrible teams this year. So we haven't basically lost to who we were supposed to lose to. Hell we ha e as much or more talent than Georgia has and their second year coach killed us with a true freshman playing on the road.
Going forward...kentucky has played at a higher level than us most of the year and vandy has a better record and a win over a top 25 team this year. We are a dumpster fire of a team that desperately needs to fire the idiot of a coach we hired. We should also fire or at least disassociate ourselves (boosters ect) with anyone that had anything to do with such a pathetic hire

VN Store

Back