'19 TN WR Trey Knox

My friends sons go to high school with trey. Barring some major change tennessee has very little chance with him.

Nailed it. Im so looking for keyboard internet credibility. My friend and I were talking recruiting after we got the 3 commitments over the weekend. Just passing along the info he told me. Long way until 2019 signing day. Kid is a stud and hopefully he will choose to play for the Vols

Reactions: 2 people
He grew up a Gator fan but now is sniffing Urban Meyers BS. Trey Smith grew up a Bama fan so who know what can happen with recruiting.

My friends sons go to high school with trey. Barring some major change tennessee has very little chance with him.

qd1m5.gif

Reactions: 7 people
He grew up a Gator fan but now is sniffing Urban Meyers BS. Trey Smith grew up a Bama fan so who know what can happen with recruiting.

Probably grew up a CUM fan. We do appreciate the insight but are weary of inside info. Good or bad

The only 100% info I have is that I love me some Vols and Derek Dooley is on the Mt Rushmore of worst coaches in SEC history. Cheers. 🍻

Reactions: 1 person
Nailed it. Im so looking for keyboard internet credibility. My friend and I were talking recruiting after we got the 3 commitments over the weekend. Just passing along the info he told me. Long way until 2019 signing day. Kid is a stud and hopefully he will choose to play for the Vols
People get upset when the news isn't positive. Thanks for sharing

I thought it was fairly obvious that I was joking.

Per Jesse Simonton when asked if Tennessee caught up to OSU and Florida in this recruitment

Think they definitely helped themselves. This is a true 3-team race. Way too early to declare a frontrunner for anyone now, IMO.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back