'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Off to a monster start to his HS career. Through 6 games he is 116-200 for 1785 yards 17tds 3 ints. He threw for 457 yards last week to break Eric Zeier's school record. The kid is a FR and only 14 years old playing in AAAAAAA. He will eventually break every GA HS passing record.

The offense Marietta runs is very similar to ours.

Thanks for the update buddy. :good!:If we somehow can't get Fields from the '18 class we sure as heck it appears need to get this kid from the '20 class.

Well hopefully we don't have to wait I'll 2020 to get another QB if we don't get Fields.

Nah! We wouldn't do that. That's just what I was saying about possible getting this kid later on if we can't get Fields. We will still have another QB or two by then.

Rivals Dozen: adidas East Coast Invitational

WINDERMERE, Fla. -- Hundreds of college-bound prospects showed on in central Florida for Saturday’s adidas East Coast Invitational on Saturday afternoon. There were dozens of teams in the event and the action was fast, making it impossible to catch every snap of every game. Below are 12 of the top individual performances we observed during the tournament.

Recruiting Wrap: Despite being just a rising sophomore Bailey has offers from programs coast-to-coast, with Florida among the schools in the best early position.

Performance: Bailey shook off some early struggles and got better as the day went along as he continues to shine at nearly every event he attends. He helped his team to the semifinals of the tournament and did a nice job of distributing the ball to his playmakers on offense. Georgia has produced some excellent quarterbacks in the last few classes, including five-star Jake Fromm in 2017 and five-stars Trevor Lawrence and Emory Jones in 2018 and Bailey looks to be the next star on the way.

-Rivals

Reactions: 2 people
Harrison Bailey

Recruiting wrap: A 2020 prospect, Harrison has a long list of offers. Miami, Alabama, Florida, LSU and many others are involved.

Performance: A young prospect, Bailey continues to develop and showcased the best arm of any quarterback at the event. Bailey took as many reps as any prospect at the camp in the event’s early going but pulled back once it began to rain. He projects as one of the top prospects in his class.

Yuck, Florida is in the best position right now. Trevor Lawrence and Hunter Johnson seemed to be all UT before too! Even though that went the wrong way, we still have plenty of time to change his mind. Kid looks like he will be a great one!

It is still a really long way till he commits to anyone. I think UF was in the lead because his WR Ramel Keyton was leaning there, not sure if that is still the case.

He is going to be a great QB. He recently beat out Trevor Lawrence as MVP of one of the rivals camps and he is still technically a FR.

His numbers should be ridiculous this year. He has Keyton, a 4* we are recruiting, and Christian Ford (3* with offers from VA Tech and WVa) at WR. He has two WR's that are 2020 kids that are hetting D1 offers as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Bailey came to our camp last Sunday and was the qb MVP. He talked to Hubbs and in so many ways said he had no desire to play in a offense like what UT ran the last few yrs. Later i asked Hubbs to confirm what I thought I heard and he said yes he said that, so the odds of him comi g to UT were very slim

Bailey came to our camp last Sunday and was the qb MVP. He talked to Hubbs and in so many ways said he had no desire to play in a offense like what UT ran the last few yrs. Later i asked Hubbs to confirm what I thought I heard and he said yes he said that, so the odds of him comi g to UT were very slim

When you say "like what UT ran" do you mean a fast paced spread or do you mean an offense that didn't sling the ball around like crazy?

If he doesn't want to play in any spreads somewhat similar to what UT has been playing, that cuts down his list in a major way really fast.

When you say "like what UT ran" do you mean a fast paced spread or do you mean an offense that didn't sling the ball around like crazy?

If he doesn't want to play in any spreads somewhat similar to what UT has been playing, that cuts down his list in a major way really fast.

Kids don't know what offense we run....hell, the fans don't even know..

Kids don't know what offense we run....hell, the fans don't even know..

Yeah I mean on the surface it looks like we run a system basically the same as schools like OSU, Norte Dame, Texas, Clemson, OU, etc.

If he doesn't want to play in a system "anything like what UT has", then he's cutting a lot of teams out of the picture pretty early on.

I'm willing to give Scott a chance to see what kinds of tweaks he can bring to the offensive play-calling before passing judgement.

My favorite is its 3 & 7 and we run a 3 yard pass play

Ok. If you want help our of your misery hole, let me know. In the meantime, I'll be up here enjoying the sunshine in Optimistsland. We may fall flat on our face this year but I'm gonna let the season play out before I start pointing out failures that haven't happened yet. I've got the fire department on standby to come down the well and pull you out. You just say the word Vol buddy!

Ok. If you want help our of your misery hole, let me know. In the meantime, I'll be up here enjoying the sunshine in Optimistsland. We may fall flat on our face this year but I'm gonna let the season play out before I start pointing out failures that haven't happened yet. I've got the fire department on standby to come down the well and pull you out. You just say the word Vol buddy!

Don't get too close to the hole to save him, Glitch. We don't want you falling down into Negaland, never to return.

falling%2Bdown%2Bhole%2B1.gif

Don't get too close to the hole to save him, Glitch. We don't want you falling down into Negaland, never to return.

falling%2Bdown%2Bhole%2B1.gif

Don't worry. I've taken courses and am trained in NegaVol rescue. We've got very special equipment and safety protocols to prevent us from getting too close to a NegaVol misery hole.

I prefer the Wild West Doc approach. Just shoot them and put them out of their misery. Helps put us out of the misery of having to hear their whines.

Reactions: 2 people
don't worry. I've taken courses and am trained in negavol rescue. We've got very special equipment and safety protocols to prevent us from getting too close to a negavol misery hole.

😂😂

VN Store

Back