What belief grounds you the most to your party?

There is a law in Tennessee that a residential pool must have two secured fences. Otherwise, the homeowner is liable.
does said fence have to remain greased to avoid climbovers or yard at least mined to keep wayward children from approaching.

Brings to mind another question: can 5 yr olds actually read the warning signs on the mine fields?

does said fence have to remain greased to avoid climbovers or yard at least mined to keep wayward children from approaching.

Brings to mind another question: can 5 yr olds actually read the warning signs on the mine fields?

I think Concertina wire and a few searchlights would suffice. My dog leaves enough land mines out in the back yard as it is.

One fence must be a privacy fence. The second must be at least three feet tall I think. I was never told of any greasing or mine field restrictions.

screw a privacy fence, if my neighbors don't want to see my fat ass soaking in a kiddie pool with a leapord spot thong on, they should stay inside with the blinds drawn!

One fence must be a privacy fence. The second must be at least three feet tall I think. I was never told of any greasing or mine field restrictions.
Big enough mines properly placed and the filtration system would probably handle all residual mess. Hard to beat self cleaning.

If home invasions by thugs looking to kill you are commonplace in Ashland City and Bagshot Row, then I guess you feel the need to be ready for it.

Where I live we do not have a very high crime rate. That is one reason we live there. That does not mean that it won't happen. The odds are also low that we will have a fire in our home but I have made sure we are covered just in case. That is what the firearm is for. It is an insurance policy. God forbid I ever need to use it because I do not know how being put in the situation to hurt or kill a human being would make me feel. I do know that I would beat myself up every day if something were to happen to my family and I did not have my firearm handy to protect them.

Where I live we do not have a very high crime rate. That is one reason we live there. That does not mean that it won't happen. The odds are also low that we will have a fire in our home but I have made sure we are covered just in case. That is what the firearm is for. It is an insurance policy. God forbid I ever need to use it because I do not know how being put in the situation to hurt or kill a human being would make me feel. I do know that I would beat myself up every day if something were to happen to my family and I did not have my firearm handy to protect them.

How would you feel if, in the dark and confusion of an invasion, the unarmed perpatrator took the gun from you and used it?

I know, it's a stretch, but these are the issues I use to weigh out the cost/benefit of keeping a loaded firearm handy.

How would you feel if, in the dark and confusion of an invasion, the unarmed perpatrator took the gun from you and used it?

I know, it's a stretch, but these are the issues I use to weigh out the cost/benefit of keeping a loaded firearm handy.

I can't speak for KB but for myself I would be absolutely sick that I had the opportunity to have ghosted such a person and failed to do so.

I have thought about that myself. If a perp is close enough to me I would engage him in hand to hand combat giving my wife opportunity to get the weapon and back me up. She knows the drill (we have gone over it before). If the perp is at a safe enough distance I would grab the weapon and give him one verbal warning to leave. If he does not make his way to the door or makes any move I consider to be threatening I would shoot to cripple him.

You sound like the telemarketers who go through the flow chart to come up with such things as

"Well, i bet you'd want a security system for your home if your dogs don't bark so the robber uses your gun to shoot your 2 dogs and then use the gun against you in the process of a robbery, wouldn't you?"

You sound like the telemarketers who go through the flow chart to come up with such things as

"Well, i bet you'd want a security system for your home if your dogs don't bark so the robber uses your gun to shoot your 2 dogs and then use the gun against you in the process of a robbery, wouldn't you?"

You sound like someone that has never been through a gun safety or ownership course. Do yourself a favor and consider all scenarios if you choose to keep a loaded gun in your home.

You sound like someone that has never been through a gun safety or ownership course. Do yourself a favor and consider all scenarios if you choose to keep a loaded gun in your home.

Total garbage. Common sense is truly dead in some parts of this society.

now you're just being ridiculous. I've been thru plenty and they never addressed the scenario listed above

Total garbage. Common sense is truly dead in some parts of this society.

Common sense is not common. Having a loaded gun to fend off intruders is currently one's choice. The number one issue in doing that is having the gun taken away and used against the owner. To not consider that possibility and your reaction is careless.

Common sense is not common. Having a loaded gun to fend off intruders is currently one's choice. The number one issue in doing that is having the gun taken away and used against the owner. To not consider that possibility and your reaction is careless.

So you need to have attended some class to understand this possibility...I am sure JTDavis is quite capable of understanding the possible scenarios regardless of attending some class or not.

So you need to have attended some class to understand this possibility...I am sure JTDavis is quite capable of understanding the possible scenarios regardless of attending some class or not.

He likened the scenario with a telemarketers flow chart. That doesn't come across as someone that understands it as a serious possibility.

VN Store

Back