Why is the GOP so afraid?

While I admire your loyalty, you are after my own heart in that regard (I'm a very loyal person; to a fault), once you had to essentially childproof the house for her, it would have been over for me.

[Not Directed at you CV; just in general] I think too many people get caught up in the concept of love with marriage. However, it is as much, if not more so, a business decision. A mother, who herself has to have things childproofed, cannot in turn adequately raise a child.

Oh, that was the end. She got shipped off to rehab for 9 months and my daughter begged me to give her one more chance. She and I had lots of discussions about how I didn't think it would work, but I relented and let her mom come home. She lasted about a month. I wasted a year of my life, but the experience was invaluable for my daughter and our relationship. We are very close and her trust in me is humbling.

Because we have all the money, and the good looking women?

So you say.

If you weren't embarrassed by your "good looking women" we'd see some of you conservatives put your money where your mouth is, but then again, that's never really been a conservative trait.

So you say.

If you weren't embarrassed by your "good looking women" we'd see some of you conservatives put your money where your mouth is, but then again, that's never really been a conservative trait.

It is quite humorous that the big government good ol boy GOP crowd is so insecure as to talk **** while simultaneously failing to back it up. Every. Single. Time.

Fat, hairy nutscratchers. The lot of 'em.

Reactions: 5 people
So you say.

You'll just have to trust me. I am not embarrassed. I am very happy with my wife, and don't feel the need to put her picture on here for your prurient interests. Besides, she doesn't do girls.

Do you also need a picture of me with a stack of $100 bills?

Reactions: 1 person
You'll just have to trust me. I am not embarrassed. I am very happy with my wife, and don't feel the need to put her picture on here for your prurient interests. Besides, she doesn't do girls.

I'm with you on this. There is no reason to put your picture or your wife's photo on some website. Those who want to do it, then more power to ya.

Prurient interest? Yeah, that's rich. Again, if you're going to talk smack, it's a put up or shut up kind of a game.

BTW, only two of you fools have even come close to being disrespectful to any women, but ironically it's those same two fools that won't throw up a pic.

BTW, as far as the girls thing... they all say that until they don't.

Reactions: 2 people
Having to brag online to strangers about how hot your significant other is communicates about the same level of self-(loathing)-confidence as a girl getting her face tattooed.

I've held my tongue long enough.

You guys aren't communicating what you think you are with this whole thing. I say this out of care for you... You all may just want to let this thread die a natural death.

Having to brag online to strangers about how hot your significant other is communicates about the same level of self-(loathing)-confidence as a girl getting her face tattooed.

I've held my tongue long enough.

You guys aren't communicating what you think you are with this whole thing. I say this out of care for you... You all may just want to let this thread die a natural death.

You said you were leaving this thread pages ago, Pastor.

You said you were leaving this thread pages ago, Pastor.

I said I was losing interest in it. It was my nice way of trying to infer what I just said.

The longer you go calling people out for pictures on an anonymous internet messageboard, while strutting about pictures taken of your girlfriend... Well... Like I said, it's a bad look for most any self aware guy.

Also... Frank and 72 are goading you. Your best bet is to just stop responding. They're trying to make you look ridiculous.

I said I was losing interest in it. It was my nice way of trying to infer what I just said.

The longer you go calling people out for pictures on an anonymous internet messageboard, while strutting about pictures taken of your girlfriend... Well... Like I said, it's a bad look for most any self aware guy.

Also... Frank and 72 are goading you. Your best bet is to just stop responding. They're trying to make you look ridiculous.

Give me a break. I'm toying with two fools.

Strutting about? Good lord you're sensitive. This is all in good fun and you're acting like a wet rag.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol, right. I bet your wife muscles her way into the front of the chocolate fondue line at Golden Corral.

Do you hire tuba players to follow her around or are they just naturally drawn to her.

I must say Dink, you keep my middle-aged, white, cornbread eatin a$$ in stitches with your golden insults. I appreciate the lulz as I slug through the Political Forum. Thank you for the entertainment sir. The way you string together insults is pretty freakin hilarious!

Oh, that was the end. She got shipped off to rehab for 9 months and my daughter begged me to give her one more chance. She and I had lots of discussions about how I didn't think it would work, but I relented and let her mom come home. She lasted about a month. I wasted a year of my life, but the experience was invaluable for my daughter and our relationship. We are very close and her trust in me is humbling.

That's good to hear (that such was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back).

However, it is sad that your daughter had to witness (be conscious of) the situation. My sister just got divorced. I'm really glad my nephew is too young to have any idea of what is going on.

VN Store

Back