'17 TN OT Obinna Eze (Memphis commit)

Eze must be having 2nd thoughts about going to Memphis. He's making visits to two others schools this week. Well, one is a home visit & the other this weekend is an OV.

Of course, recruits use up their OV's & ponder around if they're not 100% a lock to a team so it doesn't mean he's really considering leaving Memphis that bad. However, the two schools he's visiting with this week might think otherwise.

Eze must be having 2nd thoughts about going to Memphis. He's making visits to two others schools this week. Well, one is a home visit & the other this weekend is an OV.

Of course, recruits use up their OV's & ponder around if they're not 100% a lock to a team so it doesn't mean he's really considering leaving Memphis that bad. However, the two schools he's visiting with this week might think otherwise.

Not at all. He's locked and loaded to Memphis

Attachments

• IMG_20170125_151700.jpg
    IMG_20170125_151700.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Norvell has done a much better job at recruiting than Fuente did. If he develops the talent half as well, he'll probably bolt for another job here in the next 2 years.

Norvell has done a much better job at recruiting than Fuente did. If he develops the talent half as well, he'll probably bolt for another job here in the next 2 years.

I have been criticized for suggesting that Fuente still has to prove that he can recruit at a high level. I am from Memphis and know that some of the players at Memphis that helped him succeed were recruited by Larry Porter. I believe Norvell will land Memphis' best ever class. Rivals has them as the highest group of 5 team.

Reactions: 1 person
I have been criticized for suggesting that Fuente still has to prove that he can recruit at a high level. I am from Memphis and know that some of the players at Memphis that helped him succeed were recruited by Larry Porter. I believe Norvell will land Memphis' best ever class. Rivals has them as the highest group of 5 team.

Winning at small schools like Memphis is about developing, not recruiting top talent. They'll never get 4 stars unless it's a rare fan of the program that would go there no matter what.

Not at all. He's locked and loaded to Memphis

I was just saying this because he went for a long while without any visits until it got down here to near signing day. That's what made me think he might be reconsidering but I wish him well.

Most recruits do this visiting of other schools anyhow the later you get closer to NSD just to test their thoughts. Thanks!

Winning at small schools like Memphis is about developing, not recruiting top talent. They'll never get 4 stars unless it's a rare fan of the program that would go there no matter what.

You are literally in the thread of a 4 star going to Memphis.

Reactions: 13 people

I think Fuente lucked out with some of the walk ons too. A lot of its coaching, of course, but guys like Anthony Miller only come around so often for them. And yea I wouldn't be surprised if they have the top class in the AAC. I'm also surprised Houston isn't recruiting at a higher level, even with how they finished the year.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Fuente lucked out with some of the walk ons too. A lot of its coaching, of course, but guys like Anthony Miller only come around so often for them. And yea I wouldn't be surprised if they have the top class in the AAC. I'm also surprised Houston isn't recruiting at a higher level, even with how they finished the year.

Herman. The way NCAAF is set up now, schools like Houston and Memphis don't really have a chance. If they have a decent couple of years, it's rebuild time once they get raided. It's gotta suck, and I don't think it's good for the sport in general tbh.

3 year starter in pass happy offense. Must be hoping to get an offer like Bama as they will lose both tackles and is looking for insurance. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: Bruce Wayne

VN Store

Back