Obligatory "who is next" thread

Oh I see. I bring up the J man in casual conversation and I am a leper? Please. If you dont think He had a sense of humor, your out of your mind.

My guess is He had his own version of a whoopie cushion he used on a disciple or two.

Flame me for it being corny - but spare me your high brow attitudes.....

Reactions: 2 people
Rumor is Jesus is coming out of retirement to take the strength and conditioning job. This should help as we need a miracle to get some of these guys to sign .......

dude...really...leave Jesus out of this...this is between Butch and us...nobody else...well, maybe the new AD...:)...:wavey:

GO VOLS...BEAT HUSKERS!

Has to be! With Trey Smith and Cade Mays coming in and he'll be ready to start day 1, why not? Akers, Kelley and Fils Aims, nice backfield!

Minimize the injuries next season and this team could be good. Schedule is better also!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

You forgot about our other stud, Ty Chandler

Reactions: 4 people
Has to be! With Trey Smith and Cade Mays coming in and he'll be ready to start day 1, why not? Akers, Kelley and Fils Aims, nice backfield!

Minimize the injuries next season and this team could be good. Schedule is better also!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

You left out Ty Chandler. Kids a dynamic stud.

Also, Mays is 2018

Any chance we get a boom today from someone at the AL-MS All Star game? I assume Ignont was talking about somebody there with that tweet the other day.

Any chance we get a boom today from someone at the AL-MS All Star game? I assume Ignont was talking about somebody there with that tweet the other day.

Well done… I was just about to go into the football talk thread and mention that I think we get a commit from that game today.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back