Recruiting Forum Off-Topic Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reaaaaaallllyyyy don't like you, and I don't like when your quoted usually, but I will thank you for this information, and quote you because others that have you ignired might like to know. Thanks for info.

If he also posted a fluffy pink unicorn gif would that be better?

:)

I have no problem with religion or religious people.

However, when people use their religion, like Tony has, to insincerely condescend other's behavior, I do like to poke fun at them. Especially when there's hypocrisy involved.

Religious or not, Tony saying he's "too Christian" for the ribbing we do on one another here and then telling someone to shove something up their bums is hypocrisy and is fair game.

I have seen your posts before and I disagree. :hi:

That..would...be...AWESOME! :)

Fluffle Puff doesn't want to disappoint.
4481507_60x60.png

Could? He's not committed yet. Don't count those chickens before they're hatched

Will you please not bite on this trolls BS? He purposely used the word could so someone would respond and that gives him an opportunity to answer, then someone responds to that, it just goes on and on!

He is on most everyone's ignore list! If everyone will just not bite, he will have no choice but to move on!! He lives to hijack every thread possible....

That depends. Is she expecting to cuddle afterwards or will she just hit the bricks? If she's good with hitting the road, I'm in.

You'd be so obsessively clingy! She'd never be able to leave you...not with Brandon dutifully blocking the door. :tease2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I have seen your posts before and I disagree. :hi:

Not sure what having seen my posts before has to do with it or which exact point I made that you disagree with (unless you're saying that reading previous posts of mine has biased you to disagree with me on matters of religion In general).

But you're welcome to your opinion (whatever that is exactly) :hi:

Your the type of person who could have sex with Jennifer Lopez and complain about it aren't you?

You like Jennifer Lopez? I am definitely attracted to women, but don't find her particularly alluring. Your statement about her universal desirability is more than a little creepy.

Reactions: 1 person
Sometimes I wonder if you actually understand what any of the words you use mean. I'm guessing not. Anyway, here's a bunch of posts where you do that thing you say you don't do.

This one, where you insinuate that people who like the banter aren't true christians is an especially passive-aggressive, condescending use of your faith

That's all from this thread this week. Granted, I don't live in the bible belt anymore, so maybe I've just forgot how common it is. But it comes off as very disingenuous. It seems like you'd get on great with some pharisees, buddy! Thanks!

Most of those posts where just me insinuating that I was a Christian man. I didn't force religion on anybody from ANY of those posts did I? Just a few testimonies there of what Jesus has done for me. That aside, you do no matter what I post always attack back at me. I'm not a dummy there buddy.

I try to get along with everybody on here. It's just some like you that attack every single post no matter what the subject matter is gets very annoying. I've noticed that you've did this as well to a few other people on here in the past going back & looking at your posts.

It's all good though. No hard feelings there buddy. I consider myself easy to get along with but I will stand up for myself & an even bigger stand up for Jesus.

However, I want intrude on VN members to get saved or change their life about religion talk. Like I said, most of those posts you brought up were about me being a Christian man & not religion/faith talk. Thanks!

This is not even close to being funny, give it up. Take off those skinny jeans and act like a man.

I'm gonna go ahead and move this to the off topic thread cause it's either gonna get moved here or deleted.

If you're joking.... HaHaHa! You don't like my fluffy pink unicorn gif? Well you can't come play Pretty Pretty Princess with me and my girls then.

If you're serious....
FU5OQHktDCN4A.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Not sure what having seen my posts before has to do with it or which exact point I made that you disagree with (unless you're saying that reading previous posts of mine has biased you to disagree with me on matters of religion In general).

But you're welcome to your opinion (whatever that is exactly) :hi:

Based on your posts on matters of religion, I get the impression that you have a general disdain for religion and those who believe. If I am wrong, then I apologize. I don't believe I am the only one who thinks this. Last post on the subject.

Reactions: 2 people
Based on your posts on matters of religion, I get the impression that you have a general disdain for religion and those who believe. If I am wrong, then I apologize. I don't believe I am the only one who thinks this. Last post on the subject.

You're not wrong there buddy. He's made it pretty clear looks like to me. I can't even mention the word Christian or Jesus without a total backlash from this guy. It's like I have forced religion/faith on him when I most certainly haven't to him or anybody else on here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back