Art Briles reportedly fired

Hey Im gonna be that guy. Baylor fired Art Briles. Is there anyone on the roster we had mutual interest with that may come this way or may goto a Rival. I rememeber Stidham but thats about it. Especially, with this class having just now arrived on campus, some may want out.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol those idiots over on canesinsight are saying Butch is next. Saying Butch did the same thing as Briles :eek:lol:

Their fans think they are getting Hermann. Realistically they probably end up with Lincoln Riley.

I see them going the interim rout right now. Going to be hard pressed to get a coach to relocate and build a staff in June.

Uh...didn't this guy do pretty much the same thing that Butch Jones did?

You obviously did not do your research before asking that question!

Very different courses of actions taken by the two coaches. If Briles had handled as CBJ did, he probably would still have his job.

I need BUBear in here ASAP.

What's depressing is me being genuinely surprised that a guy who covered up numerous sexual assaults and failed to follow any protocol whatsoever was fired.

Reactions: 2 people
If Art Briles is genuinely guilty of what's in the report (and I'm guessing the evidence is there because Baylor wouldn't risk a wrongful termination suit on top of everything else), he deserved to be fired. Butch hasn't done anything close to what Briles has. Anyone claiming Butch is next, have several seats.

Baylor about to enter the summer furnace with Media & take focus off other schools issues including us. Brides will go into witness protection in NFL. Perfect fit for Raiders

VN Store

Back