#1 Florida at Tennessee Game 2 Thread - 4 PM - ESPN3

Andy Cox there 46 pitches today. He threw 56 against Vanderbilt on Saturday (4/23) and came back Sunday for 1.1 innings to close it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
anybody know the pitching matchup tomorrow? Gators are deep but they did use 4 pitchers today

T7...AU 3...Bama 1...GO BAMA...almost gagged...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was dancing with my darling to the Tennessee waltz...aw, you know the rest...good night to all and be good to yourselves
and wait and see what tomorrow brings...:peace2:

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
...which was good for us I believe, but, as of now, who knows and who cares...Dave gets the big bucks...he'll figure it out...:)

GBO!

Looks like it will be Alex Faedo for the Gators.. 8-1 3.32 ERA, WHIP under 1, more SOs than innings pitched,,only walked 12 in 60 innings..he has only gone 8 innings once though..his usual outings are 5-6 innings so if we can make him throw a lot of pitches then we might get into that tired bullpen again

Looks like it will be Alex Faedo for the Gators.. 8-1 3.32 ERA, WHIP under 1, more SOs than innings pitched,,only walked 12 in 60 innings..he has only gone 8 innings once though..his usual outings are 5-6 innings so if we can make him throw a lot of pitches then we might get into that tired bullpen again

Thanks...was getting ready to sign off...well, yeah, still #1 team, but I'll sure take another repeat of today...that would work for me...Hunter tomorrow and Cox out of the BP...we'll see...still feel like I'm dreaming...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Missed the fun while watching my elder daughter graduate in Stillwater.

How bout them Vols!!!!!!

Congrats, that is great.

So you are able to get out and about now?

Still hard to get around but couldn't miss this. When to a game at Allie P yesterday to see the Pokes. Great atmosphere. Good baseball.

Thanks for asking NorCal.

VN Store

Back