2016 NFL Draft Thread

A great draft pick by the Chiefs with stanford qb Kevin Hogan.
He has the most wins in School History. I wouldn't be shocked if he becomes the franchise qb sometime in the future.

Yes you would. Guys picked this late becoming the franchise qb is the exception, not the rule.

Reactions: 1 person
Does anybody know how TEN got the pick from DEN?

BTW, they drafted a guy from SUU. That makes 2 today. They've probably only had 5 draft picks ever. They are expecting a 3rd today. Would be crazy if they had 3 before UT has 1.

Denver traded their fifth-round No. 157 overall pick and seventh-round No. 253 overall pick to the Titans for their sixth-round No. 176 overall pick (drafted Andy Janovich) and a 2017 sixth-round pick.

Navy QB Keenan Reynolds - the now FBS leader in career TDs - got selected in the 6th round by the Ravens.

Glad to see he got drafted by someone. He's expected to play WR.

Reactions: 3 people
Good to see Reynolds drafted. I think they should play him more a a RB than WR but

Ravens drafted the top 2 players in FBS history in overall career TD: Keenan Reynolds (88), Kenneth Dixon (87)

Vikings took a WR playing in Germany, that never played a down in college

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQ2_RDGqNM

What he brings: Boehringer is the first player ever to get drafted without playing a down of college football and there are obvious concerns about is ability to make the jump from playing in Germany to the NFL. However, there's no denying his talent and upside as he ran a 4.38 40-yard dash at 6-foot-4 and 227 pounds. He also flashes good hands and toughness on the little tape we have seen. -- Steve Muench

Let this be a lesson to volnation. All those kids we were watching and posting about how "they were beasts" like Striker, Wright, some from U.T. I won't mention, the list goes on with those alasalami kids some on here like to worship. All sitting there still waiting. If volnation were experts, they would be on the field.

Let this be a lesson to volnation. All those kids we were watching and posting about how "they were beasts" like Striker, Wright, some from U.T. I won't mention, the list goes on with those alasalami kids some on here like to worship. All sitting there still waiting. If volnation were experts, they would be on the field.
You are one of those people.............................

Reactions: 2 people

Lol, someone can be a beast in college and not get drafted.

I'm just here to call out the alasalami lovers and support my team. That's the only reason I signed up in the first place. To help hold you guys up when I saw you couldn't do it anymore. To combat the alasalami lovers and bring up the young ones through the bad years. That's why I showed up. At this point I'm no longer needed, but I've been around long enough to have earn my place.

I'm just here to call out the alasalami lovers and support my team. That's the only reason I signed up in the first place. To help hold you guys up when I saw you couldn't do it anymore. To combat the alasalami lovers and bring up the young ones through the bad years. That's why I showed up. At this point I'm no longer needed,

4d94293255fb6057d5ad1f14631acb88.jpg

VN Store

Back