2016 NFL Draft Thread

Shaq Lawson won't do as well in the NFL. He won't be able to line up in the neutral zone every play.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol @ Cleveland

Not really, not yet. If Josh Gordon is reinstated, RGIII will have two Baylor targets to throw to (one a former Pro Bowler). Look for Cleveland to add elements of the Baylor passing game to their offense. It's Cleveland, what do they have to lose?

Last edited:
Not really, not yet. If Josh Gordon is reinstated, RGIII will have two Baylor targets to throw to (one a former Pro Bowler). Look for Cleveland to add elements of the Baylor passing game to their offense. It's Cleveland, what do they have to lose.

They have bigger needs than WR. Plus I'd be VERY surprised if Gordon got reinstated.

Reactions: 1 person
Not really, not yet. If Josh Gordon is reinstated, RGIII will have two Baylor targets to throw to (one a former Pro Bowler). Look for Cleveland to add elements of the Baylor passing game to their offense. It's Cleveland, what do they have to lose?

Their franchise, again? Im not against the pick, im just answering the question.

Did I say it was a brilliant pick? No, I said "it makes sense" for the Cowboys. If the Pats ever spent
a 1st round pick on a back while Tom Brady is still breathing, I'd burn all my gear.

And now I'll remind you that Emmitt Smith had over 17,000 yards in 13 seasons with the Cowboys
so the lifespan for "all backs" is not 4 years. But it was a "different game" back then.
You certainly know a ton about the NFL for someone who admitingly doesn't pay attention to it

VN Store

Back