2016 NFL Draft Thread

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
Let's get this rolling.

And what the hell is Ezekiel Elliott wearing?? A crop top shirt with his suit lol.

No freaking spoilers until the pick has aired on TV!!
Please and thank you.

Cant wait for this draft to get started. I think there will be a lot of early movement. Lots of trades make for a very entertaining first round.

Let's get this rolling.

And what the hell is Ezekiel Elliott wearing?? A crop top shirt with his suit lol.

I just saw that, hopefully he changes his shirt before going to the green room. You're about to be a millionaire kid act like it. Check out Jalen Ramsey's shoes

I don't know why people start cutting onions when the Gatorade commercial comes on.

I like hearing what Chuckie has to say, but I like he NFL Network better.

Grand Canyon
And both teams gave up a ton to get them

Titans hit the lottery at 2 last year. Would've been a disaster to miss Marcus and get one of these dudes.

I'll never understand the "sell the farm for a QB" strategy. There are only 8-10 people on the planet at any given time who can play QB at a high enough level for you to win a super bowl. You can typically pick those dudes out real quick in college. No need to squander your future just for the hell of it.

Titans hit the lottery at 2 last year. Would've been a disaster to miss Marcus and get one of these dudes.

I'll never understand the "sell the farm for a QB" strategy. There are only 8-10 people on the planet at any given time who can play QB at a high enough level for you to win a super bowl. You can typically pick those dudes out real quick in college. No need to squander your future just for the hell of it.
Exactly. And I'll be rooting against the Rams all next year so we can get a high first rounder out of those suckers in next years draft.

Rarely do you win without a good one. And the money paid at the top is limiting positions. You have to try.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back