Violations?

SOUTHGAVOL

Tennessee has reported 18 violations. 4 of which was reported by the football team. Considered to be minor but does anyone know what is going on?

Tennessee has reported 18 violations. 4 of which was reported by the football team. Considered to be minor but does anyone know what is going on?

I just that on the bottom line. I thought it was a normal thing but im guessing 18 is a lot. Thank god it was only 4 for football. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Self-reporting so that we can bear minimal repercussions. Otherwise the NCAA could send their internal auditors to investigate and if they weren't sef-reported and considered major we could face sanctions that could impact our recruiting hours, class size or post-season eligibility.

It's nothing to worry about. At this point, the NCAA only has the power to punish a school if the school wants to be punished which is why nothing happened to Auburn for paying Cam's dad and why nothing has happened to UNC. Those schools figured it out.

Reactions: 3 people
Wasn't one of them our dB coach during the season? Seems he was banned a game early on

That's nothing compared to how we're going to violate Alabama and the rest of the SEC next season.

Reactions: 15 people
The articles states that all of UT's self-imposed penalties were accepted by the NCAA, so the matters should be closed.

Reactions: 2 people
All minor. But the NCAA is ridiculous. This one is just from the twilight zone.

"The women's basketball team self-reported three violations. One was for several players briefly "gaining access to a suite" at a softball game. They stepped into a suite to exchange greetings with the mother and sister of a player with whom they had prior relationships. That was considered an impermissible benefit, and the athletes had to pay the $15 difference between their general admission tickets and suite tickets to the charity of their choice." Seriously, just walked in to say hi? Gotta be frickin kidding me.

Reactions: 14 people
All minor. But the NCAA is ridiculous. This one is just from the twilight zone.

"The women's basketball team self-reported three violations. One was for several players briefly "gaining access to a suite" at a softball game. They stepped into a suite to exchange greetings with the mother and sister of a player with whom they had prior relationships. That was considered an impermissible benefit, and the athletes had to pay the $15 difference between their general admission tickets and suite tickets to the charity of their choice." Seriously, just walked in to say hi? Gotta be frickin kidding me.

Meanwhile the NCAA is racking in millions, and not dispersing hardly anything to the athletes that the fans are showing up on Saturdays to watch them play.

53476829.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I hear the NCAA has hired some of the old Manitowoc County PD guys. They were really impressed with how they handled the Avery case.

Sounds like a non story based on the link that Freak provided.

VN Store

Back