Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at me

Look at me

We're the captain now

4QRiWZ3.gif

Hoke being #2 better mean Butch has no intentions of needing a #2. I bet that's a Co DC scenario with Willie. At least Willie freaking has been a DC before but have Hoke for recruiting. Too many signs to shoop though. I don't see buyout keeping this from happening considering we alread let jancek go

They always told me the same thing but i still used it for research and just put fake websites as my sources lol. I knew they were to lazy to look up every source.

Wiki can be a good research tool if you use it to find sources instead of information. Plenty of Wikipedia articles cite legitimate scholarly sources and they're all conveniently linked to at the bottom.

But yeah using their info and citing a made up source takes balls :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Hoke being #2 better mean Butch has no intentions of needing a #2. I bet that's a Co DC scenario with Willie. At least Willie freaking has been a DC before but have Hoke for recruiting. Too many signs to shoop though. I don't see buyout keeping this from happening considering we alread let jancek go

We rehire Jancek if it gets down to Hoke.

Wiki can be a good research tool if you use it to find sources instead of information. Plenty of Wikipedia articles cite legitimate scholarly sources and they're all conveniently linked to at the bottom.

But yeah using their info and citing a made up source takes balls :eek:lol:

I never was caught either lol. I knew if she had to grade 40 papers, that most likely she wasn't going to look at any of the sources and just read the papers. I wasn't a big fan of school as you can tell haha.

I trust Butch enough that if he goes with Home, then I'll support it until he gives me a reason not to. Butch has already hired someone that most of Volnation disapproved at the time, and we were wrong to be.

Hearing from numerous sources that Kamara staying is highly unlikely. Even he took his Tennessee profile and cover picture off twitter. Heard he doesn't like school and wants to make money now. Can't blame him. School isn't from everyone. Just hope that everything works out for him. He is going to have to work extra hard if he leaves right now.

Hearing from numerous sources that Kamara staying is highly unlikely. Even he took his Tennessee profile and cover picture off twitter. Heard he doesn't like school and wants to make money now. Can't blame him. School isn't from everyone. Just hope that everything works out for him. He is going to have to work extra hard if he leaves right now.

Orange Swarm ‏@CamSutton23 2h2 hours ago
Get a plastic bag, go ahead and pick up all that cash

You deserve it

Could be what this is about. This followed by the Kamara tweet is why earlier I posted I thought Cam was staying and Kamara leaving.

You deserve it

Could be what this is about. This followed by the Kamara tweet is why earlier I posted I thought Cam was staying and Kamara leaving.

Interesting. I seen all the tweets but never put 2 and 2 together. So do you think Kamara's tweets about talking to the source not the middle man was referring to Sutton?

Interesting. I seen all the tweets but never put 2 and 2 together. So do you think Kamara's tweets about talking to the source not the middle man was referring to Sutton?

When I first saw it, I thought it was basically Kamara telling Sutton that he should talk directly to him about it. Like someone else told Sutton that Kamara was leaving and thought he shouldve gone directly to him about it instead of running with it. Like maybe they have the same agent

You deserve it

Cam tweets a lot of rap lyrics to tell the truth.

Sidenote: Im trying to work on this years highlight video and once again, I need some music to go with it. Need some suggestions... but it needs to be upbeat (no country), not used in every highlight video, and needs to be clean or close to it (language).

You deserve it

Those are lyrics to a future/Drake song. It's about strippers, so...

Edit: saw you Googled it lol.

Sidenote: Im trying to work on this years highlight video and once again, I need some music to go with it. Need some suggestions... but it needs to be upbeat (no country), not used in every highlight video, and needs to be clean or close to it (language).

Just possibilities:

My House - Flo Rida
Irresistible - Fall Out Boy
Powerful - Major Lazor (maybe)
Animals - Martin Garrix

Reactions: 1 person

This isn't typical highly video fare but this would be an excellent year to include some Motorhead, what with Lemmy's recent passing and all. I hear he was a big Vol fan.... wait, I meant he was a big fan of amphetamines. Not sure how I got that confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back