Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who started the Hurd rumor that he was leaving and why was it started?

Vol74 and because who knows why?

He didn't say he was leaving for sure but definitely
Hinted around that it was a possibility. Said he wasn't happy with the offense and/or getting hit behind the LOS constantly.

Hinted around that it was a possibility. Said he wasn't happy with the offense and/or getting hit behind the LOS constantly.

74 appears to enjoy stirring the board up every couple of weeks, and then disappears for a while.

Reactions: 4 people

Isn't that someone related to him? Why would he say that if does have legs to it?

Who knows what dude was trying to accomplish...just made Jalen look bad if true. It appears in retrospect like maybe it was just frustration that was never meant to be shared publicly.

If he's dumb enough to delay his future by years then by all means do it.

My guess is he was frustrated and said something that was in no way meant for public consumption.

Note to family/ friends of players. Think before you post.

Boom

Field Turf Butches

Reactions: 1 person
Isn't that someone related to him? Why would he say that if does have legs to it?

Not sure if he's related but definitely a close family friend or something. I think that's the only reason some people are slightly concerned..if it was anybody else it would probably have been blown off as nothing.

If he's dumb enough to delay his future by years then by all means do it.

My guess is he was frustrated and said something that was in no way meant for public consumption.

Note to family/ friends of players. Think before you post.

Boom

Field Turf Butches

Lulz volatil is feeling good tonight

Reactions: 3 people
Bring on James Franklin please!

I want that match up in a bowl

No, no!!! Why would you want to see that mug more than you have to now?! Would be happy if he slipped off into coaching obscurity for forever. Nothing to be gained in that game. They suck.

Reactions: 1 person
Even if it's true, it was a bad move by Vol74 to share with the board. Most college athletes don't want their families and close ones on message boards venting for them and making these types of remarks. Not smart. At All.

No, no!!! Why would you want to see that mug more than you have to now?! Would be happy if he slipped off into coaching obscurity for forever. Nothing to be gained in that game. They suck.

They have 7 wins.

I work with a PSU grad. Need that smug SOB to be humbled. Want to hurt Franklin too

I Need the damn Outback Bowl.

My in laws live less than 30 minutes from the stadium.

Please

I need all you VN drunks there. We are going to have a party.
Field Turf

Reactions: 2 people
To the poster who said that Jacoby Stevens was balling out in maryville that couldn't e farther from the truth. He struggled greatly in press coverage today and was nonexistent on offense for his team. He had one pick on a ball thrown right to him. He is a solid player don't get me wrong, but today he was a no factor and number 6 for maryville abused him many times .

to the poster who said that jacoby stevens was balling out in maryville that couldn't e farther from the truth. He struggled greatly in press coverage today and was nonexistent on offense for his team. He had one pick on a ball thrown right to him. He is a solid player don't get me wrong, but today he was a no factor and number 6 for maryville abused him many times .

👀

Nate Johnson has 223 yds receiving. 4td's and a rushing TD. Kids a stud. This is with 2:30 to go in the 3rd Qtr.

I Need the damn Outback Bowl.

My in laws live less than 30 minutes from the stadium.

Please

I need all you VN drunks there. We are going to have a party.
Field Turf

Same. I'm tempted to buy the Allegiant Flight now and see if I can get a refund if we end up somewhere else.

To the poster who said that Jacoby Stevens was balling out in maryville that couldn't e farther from the truth. He struggled greatly in press coverage today and was nonexistent on offense for his team. He had one pick on a ball thrown right to him. He is a solid player don't get me wrong, but today he was a no factor and number 6 for maryville abused him many times .

I'm the pappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back