Butch Jones Post Game Show LIVE now

As much as I'm done with him too, they won't get rid of him. His recruiting at this point will save him. And their unwillingness to buy a top tier coach

The emphasis on upgrading the O-Line obviously is not showing. Might as well put McKenzie in there as an OT because he isn't getting hardly any playing time on the defensive line. Something has to give here.
McKenzie did play and the Freshman lineman owned him...and I'd say will for 4 years!

As much as I'm done with him too, they won't get rid of him. His recruiting at this point will save him. And their unwillingness to buy a top tier coach
No it won't. He was selling, up to this point, his record at Cincinnati. But now that he has a 3yr body of work, here, and it's a steaming pile of dung, he'll have WR's looking to transfer out, due to major underutilization, as well ...looks worse than Beliema's job at Ark.

Our current class was already underwhelming, and I'd expect it to experience a major hit after all of this. Many of the 5* guys we were in on were playing a wait and see game. They see a trainwreck right now.

Reactions: 1 person
No it won't. He was selling, up to this point, his record at Cincinnati. But now that he has a 3yr body of work, here, and it's a steaming pile of dung, he'll have WR's looking to transfer out, due to major underutilization, as well ...looks worse than Beliema's job at Ark.

Our current class was already underwhelming, and I'd expect it to experience a major hit after all of this. Many of the 5* guys we were in on were playing a wait and see game. They see a trainwreck right now.

I hope you are right. I think the Athletic Department only cares about money. As of now we've been filling the stands and creating said money.
The reason I say that is because I don't believe they cared about the W-L when Dooley was here. It wasn't until the fans stopped filling the stadium that they knew something had to happen. They finally saw that they couldn't continue they way they were without the main source of athletic income.

Oh fml. Idk why I put myself through this year in and year out. Living in purgatory.

I'm not giving up on Butch yet, but tonight was flat out embarrassing. The fact that he couldn't rationalize a reason to go for 2 with the amount of time left on the clock is baffling, to say the least. He has mis-managed the game too many times for it to be attributed to youth, officiating or bad luck. More opportunities were blown in this game than the Oklahoma game. John Jancek's play calling late in the 4th (specifically on the 4th downs) were also pretty suspect. I don't know how he's going to get this fanbases trust back this year after gift wrapping wins for Oklahoma & Florida. This fan base will be at his throat for change (and deservedly so). Gonna have to shake up the offensive staff a bit and Im looking at you Coach Mahoney & Coach Z.

You are spot on with the staff. Its a lot deeper than that tho.

It was a few short days ago when the future was promised to be ours for the taking. Now the future holds a lame duck for what, 3 years?

VN Store

Back