Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
11208085.jpeg

From the uni reveal photo set:
http://www.utsports.com/view.gal?id=181666

Asics and Brooks are the two best, imo. Those are easily our best sellers for serious runners but they are a popular shoe overall as well. You can find pronation support in any brand really but for my money, the best is the Asics Dynamic Duomax support system that comes in their stability models.

Idk, that all depends because the duo max system is my least fav. Personally, For my feet, the Mizuno Wave Inspire are the way to go. The wave plate just forms to my foot perfectly but I'm a heavy pronator. In general though, most people I sold to in the military by the base out here preferred the Brooks adrenaline is the way to go. More people than not love the DNA and roll bar, but the best way to do it is to give it a test run after a gait analysis.

There's a pic of Dobbs in that gallery that shows he's lost a ton of hair on the back of his head.

I feel sorry for him...well, as much as you can possibly feel sorry for someone with a genius IQ who also happens to be the beloved starting QB for the Vols.

Do you know why his hair is falling out?

Jordan Stevenson 4 Star RB denied admission to Wisconsin. Hes now back on the market. Interesting.

According to sources, schools interested in Stevenson once he's granted his release include Alabama, Miami, Nebraska, South Carolina, Maryland, Louisville, West Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, SMU, Oregon State, Pitt, Arkansas, Michigan and Oklahoma State.

Stevenson said he hopes to talk to all interested parties “over the next 24 hours.”

He said he ideally would like to make his college choice later this weekend and enroll early next week.

^Per 247

Reactions: 1 person
Jordan Stevenson 4 Star RB denied admission to Wisconsin. Hes now back on the market. Interesting.

Yes some growing interest according to Callahan and a poster on 247 said this...

"Bartow is reporting that he's an NCAA qualifier. If that's so, isn't it entirely possible that somebody in D1 admits him? Wisky247 staff says 22ACT and 2.4 GPA. The GPA is low for sure, but the 22 is not low for an athlete, it doesn't seem to me.

Aaaaand, there's this:
Where will former Wisconsin signee Jordan Stevenson land?

Says tons of schools are interested, including Tennessee."

He would be a blueshirt. Not a big deal, he would go on scholarship as soon as fall camp starts. If Joc Bruce is gone, then he would take his spot. If Bruce stays, it's just another blueshirt, but he'd be a take either way. And he'd be immediately eligible from everything I've seen on him.

He would be a blueshirt. Not a big deal, he would go on scholarship as soon as fall camp starts. If Joc Bruce is gone, then he would take his spot. If Bruce stays, it's just another blueshirt, but he'd be a take either way. And he'd be immediately eligible from everything I've seen on him.

Would be great and solve a TON of running back problems

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back