'17 NC QB Hendon Hooker (Vol transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rote

Reactions: 2 people
As we mentioned with Moseley, generally really good athletics af this school.

Alliteration aside, an interesting prospect.

Tight End but with the ability to throw a TD pass like Von Reaves (TD as well) did in 1990 against UF.

His father Alan led Eastern Randolph to the '83 3A state title. Was recruited by a lot of schools including Oklahoma. went to NC A&T and shattered all the records there and in hall of fame there. Alan went on to sign on with the Cowboys and is tremendous person, speaker ect. His son is an intriguing prospect to say the least.

His father Alan led Eastern Randolph to the '83 3A state title. Was recruited by a lot of schools including Oklahoma. went to NC A&T and shattered all the records there and in hall of fame there. Alan went on to sign on with the Cowboys and is tremendous person, speaker ect. His son is an intriguing prospect to say the least.

Agreed...Alan is a great guy and a helluva speaker. Was also a pretty good QB himself. Hope this kid does big things because he comes from a great family.

Agreed...Alan is a great guy and a helluva speaker. Was also a pretty good QB himself. Hope this kid does big things because he comes from a great family.

I just got finished watching his basketball and football highlights. Great athlete only to be a sophomore. Good quick release on his throws.

Dudley as someone said earlier is one of the best producing talent in the state of NC. This kid could be the best after his time is up.

Demario Pressley NC State
Jamal Edwards Florida State
David Amerson NC State now with the Redskins
Chris Register, Clemson
Emmanuel Mosley, Tennessee

Hooker is going to be a good one.

Reactions: 1 person
I just got finished watching his basketball and football highlights. Great athlete only to be a sophomore. Good quick release on his throws.

Dudley as someone said earlier is one of the best producing talent in the state of NC. This kid could be the best after his time is up.

Demario Pressley NC State
Jamal Edwards Florida State
David Amerson NC State now with the Redskins
Chris Register, Clemson
Emmanuel Mosley, Tennessee

Hooker is going to be a good one.

I'm with you...his highlights are nice for a soph. If he progresses as he should kid will be a really good player.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing

Hooker served as Emmanuel Moseley back up at QB during his freshman season. Said he learned a lot from Emmanuel as to how to be leader and how to run the offense... They kid is a great talent and even better young man! He is really starting to blow up on the recruiting trail. Most services have given him 4 stars thus far. The kid hasnt lost a game in high school yet on the field so he is a winner! I know he's camping at rocky top sometime mid July. I predict an offer from the vols soon!

Hooker served as Emmanuel Moseley back up at QB during his freshman season. Said he learned a lot from Emmanuel as to how to be leader and how to run the offense... They kid is a great talent and even better young man! He is really starting to blow up on the recruiting trail. Most services have given him 4 stars thus far. The kid hasnt lost a game in high school yet on the field so he is a winner! I know he's camping at rocky top sometime mid July. I predict an offer from the vols soon!

Close2hooker?

Might not be the only one on VolNation.

Looking at you, Cat!

Hooker and Dudley would have won the state title for the second time in a row last fall had the NCHSAA not have screwed them.

Do you guys think this could be our guy if Johnson ends up at Notre Dame?

Not sure he is that high up the board. He's a very good player. He has so much room to improve and I think he will.

But he's a good athlete overall. We'll see....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back