Volnation annoying sayings and pet peeves

Don't see it much on this board, but my pet peeve is the meaningless statement, "Roll Tide." It has to be a symbol of the most profound ignorance in American culture. At least "War Eagle" had significance in a battle of the civil war.

Reactions: 1 person
What are some of the most annoying and oversaid things on here that we say?

Mine are : I don't care what we wear just win baby. Could care less if we came out in hot pink dresses and crimson helmets just win.

I'm not a Wooer but people complaining about people wooeing in Rocky top is kind of silly. Isn't Peyton a wooer?

People listing their location as "Knox Vegas".

Reactions: 8 people
Using unrelated threads to continuously spew about something CBJ did two years....

Goes like this..."Did you see what Bob Stoops did in that game? I never would have done that. That was stupid. I remember two years ago when CBJ did something similar. I knew it was the wrong call. I even mentioned it here on VN two years ago"

Reactions: 5 people
Using unrelated threads to continuously spew about something CBJ did two years....

Goes like this..."Did you see what Bob Stoops did in that game? I never would have done that. That was stupid. I remember two years ago when CBJ did something similar. I knew it was the wrong call. I even mentioned it here on VN two years ago"

And then starting threads with the qualifying "I love Butch BUT should we start looking around..." :)

Reactions: 3 people
Arse? Really? It's ass!

Reading comprehension would be nice for several.

If a poster is sharing his opinion.. Its just that, a opinion. No need in bashing over a opinion, it's called a "discussion" for a reason.

"that is old news" when a person starts a thread on news they want to share.

And with autocorrect on hand held.. I don't mind the grammar. Hard enough to post driving 70.. Drinking a cold one.. Waving at people.. You know? ☺

Oh and blue font for last statement..

Reactions: 4 people
"the 4th string QB from (any random school) is transferring, do we have a shot at getting him??"

Piggybacking "Player couldn't get on the field for a Big 10 team, blew his knee out and has one year of eligibility after he sits out this year...give him a scholarship?" :pinch:

Reactions: 4 people
SIAP. #1... and it ain't even close (well, maybe the Hurd height jokes)...."we gon whip dey azz"...Dear mother of everything that's holy I hate that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back