Volnation annoying sayings and pet peeves

Fire coach blogs, there is so much more to just firing a coach after a lost. Just remember they have a family...and by that I mean kids...so watch what you say in front of your kids, because they could be carrying your message to school.

1. Posting in a thread just to say the thread sucks.

By the way, this is the dumbest thread of all time. I'll be glad when the offseason is over.

2. Posters who think they're funny.

Reactions: 7 people
What are some of the most annoying and oversaid things on here that we say?

Mine are : I don't care what we wear just win baby. Could care less if we came out in hot pink dresses and crimson helmets just win.

I'm not a Wooer but people complaining about people wooeing in Rocky top is kind of silly. Isn't Peyton a wooer?
The POSs that have elected themselves the grammar and spelling police chiefs. They need a shrink to combat their OCD for there is no cure for that particular disease.

Reactions: 4 people
"Negavol" is it, for me. Sounds too much like a racial slur. Would prefer it be replaced with Pessivol (pessimist Vol) or Hatervol or Eeyorevol or anything but Negavol. Is why I never use the term, myself.

Reactions: 2 people
1. Posting in a thread just to say the thread sucks.

By the way, this is the dumbest thread of all time. I'll be glad when the offseason is over.

2. Posters who think they're funny.

This

When posters think they made cool new original thread idea, but it's actually been done before...

People who fill up a player's thread with pages and pages of arguments about something that has nothing to do with the player, UT, or anything that we care about!

Reactions: 14 people
INb4 my pet peeve is people like you making pointless offseason threads like this

This is the offseason. The original poster's subject has garnered some interest and good comments so far, so it seems to be a good post. Among the comments I agree with are:

Using initials for people's names, the Rod Wilkes jokes, "We gonna whip dey azz," natty instead of national championship, check my stats, and worst of all, posting in a thread only to say the thread sucks.

I was just thinking the same thing

or

I was just about to say the same thing

plus

All the things TN Woodsman said

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back