Official Tennesee at Kentucky Game 3 Thread - 12 PM - SECN/ESPN3

9 teams have sub .500 SEC records currently, it's not the same league Delmonico was in...not only did Raleigh miss on talent he pissed a bunch of high school coaches off.

And we currently sit all alone at the bottom; despite the recruiting "success". You think FIU has out-recruited us? UK? Mizzou?

And we currently sit all alone at the bottom; despite the recruiting "success". You think FIU has out-recruited us? UK? Mizzou?

No they haven't. We have a bad vibe going on this year. Coaches, players, leadership, who knows what's going on. Some teams just don't gel for some reason or another. If I knew the answer i'd be a rich man right now....

No they haven't. We have a bad vibe going on this year. Coaches, players, leadership, who knows what's going on. Some teams just don't gel for some reason or another. If I knew the answer is be a rich man right now....

ain't dat da truff...everybody clap your hands...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

GBO!

I think you are missing my point. Yes the first 2 classes were top 20, the next few are better, more in line with what the top of the league has...I don't look at the current class of juniors as a "success" in terms of recruiting. Do you? Honest question.

I think you are missing my point. Yes the first 2 classes were top 20, the next few are better, more in line with what the top of the league has...I don't look at the current class of juniors as a "success" in terms of recruiting. Do you? Honest question.

Clearly they're not. Hence, either misevaluation or poor development. On paper this roster is top 20, on the field they're top 200.

thanks vol66 and OldTimer. Enjoyed it...well, the forum anyway...games to be played still...so, we'll see... :)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Clearly they're not. Hence, either misevaluation or poor development. On paper this roster is top 20, on the field they're top 200.

the guy that was the recruiting co. for the first couple of classes is gone for a reason...that said...

offensively, we have not been very good over the course of CDS' tenure, average to below average and while I'm sure the separation from coach Mo hurt, it may be time for CDS to evaluate what Bergeron wants to do.

It reminds me of Coach Pearl. When he coached his system the first couple of years it was great, but then they started recruiting a higher level of player, but they didn't fit the system, so he had to adapt.

I remember a week or two ago, I think we had some runners on, 1 out and Senzel at the plate and they blow two strikes having Nick try to bunt...while the career leader in sac hits is on deck and Stew behind him. Isn't a sac fly as good as a sac bunt in that situation? Senzel may be able to bunt, but he doesn't want to bunt, he wants to drive in the run...that stuff kills me and I'm obviously a CDS fan.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back