Ask anyone except Weezer advice on any topic

If you're letting him lay cable, I hope you're getting free HBO. Game of Thrones is awesome.

If you needed some pipe layed I'm sure you can find yourself a big strong guy at the Home Depot. You could also check with Wez if he had a thread.

Who the fawk is Wez? He sounds like a total rat bastard! Fawker's trying to copy my name, coat-tail ridin' sumbeetch! If I see him out and about I'm gonna punch him in his nether-regions!

Who's alter? Who's tring to make a mockery of me? Dammit, I don't need any help with that.

And what does all this have to do with Slice getting pipe layed? And why are you so interested in who's laying pipe for Slice? I don't understand why there's so much interest in pipe laying!! wtf?!

Another example of why you don't have a thread. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem

The Fapatory level you get to at the thought of a guy laying pipe is kinda creepy. I mean, do your thing Wez. Wayve your rainbow flag and dress like a lady. Just leave the rest of us out of your fantasizes you sick fwak

I still don't know who Wez is. I use to know a Wes. Nice guy, but it was annoying how much women loved him. He could walk into a room and in two seconds there wasn't a dry pair of panties to be found. Women would trip over each other trying to throw their hoo-haws at him. You really wanted to hate the guy, but you couldn't find it in you. He knew his power, but he was so humble about it.

I feel underappreciated. I am a source of wisdom ready to share it with the world, and you guys are ruining it for everyone else. I hope you are happy. I'd expect this jealousy from Slice. He's a complete attention whore. The rest of you should be ashamed.

I don't like all these rules..... so

Weezer what do you think of rules being giving by a former leader of the now none existent zone

VN Store

Back