Freak Appreciation Thread

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
National Signing Day is fast approaching, and with less than a day until ink meets contract, VolNation is buzzing with excitement.

I think many Vol fans may not realize how lucky we are to have VolNation. Freak has given us the BEST football site in the world.

I have many friends from rival schools, and have seen the jumbled messes they have to sort through and the extra time and/or money they spend to get information about their schools. The only sites that even come close as far as format and ease require a paid subscription.

Our football team has the best stadium and facilities. Our fan base has the best website. And we all owe it to Freak. Before I discovered VN in 2011, I had to use 3-4 sites just to get half of the information I can easily access here.

So thank you Freak for blessing us all with the best sports site on the planet. We all appreciate what you have created: the best, free, easy-to-use VOLNATION

National Signing Day is fast approaching, and with less than a day until ink meets contract, VolNation is buzzing with excitement.

I think many Vol fans may not realize how lucky we are to have VolNation. Freak has given us the BEST football site in the world.

I have many friends from rival schools, and have seen the jumbled messes they have to sort through and the extra time and/or money they spend to get information about their schools. The only sites that even come close as far as format and ease require a paid subscription.

Our football team has the best stadium and facilities. Our fan base has the best website. And we all owe it to Freak. Before I discovered VN in 2011, I had to use 3-4 sites just to get half of the information I can easily access here.

So thank you Freak for blessing us all with the best sports site on the planet. We all appreciate what you have created: the best, free, easy-to-use VOLNATION

Word. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Who is this freak you speak of???? Dirty pig? or Horney goat?

JK freak does a great job for us here. folks so i tip my hat as well.

As a lurker, you have my sincere gratitude for maintaining VN at the level that you do. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Reactions: 2 people

Suck up! Just kidding. Thanks Freak.

Reactions: 2 people
What is the history of volnation? How many users did they have? What year did they start, etc.?

I appreciate the kind words guys, but the thanks is a bit misguided. It should be directed toward all of you who contribute and visit regularly.... and the mods who put up with you. :)

That's what makes the community special: you guys. So THANK YOU all for hanging out here. I don't mention enough how truly awesome you really are.

I look forward to celebrating another great signing day together tomorrow, as Butch reels in a top-five class for the second year in a row.

So thanks again, sincerely, from me to all of you.

:hi:

Reactions: 28 people

VN Store

Back