Stocks!

i wouldn't invest in gold the dollar is due for a rally. and i don't buy this theory that commodities are somehow going to continue to rally if we go into a recession.

banks are cheap i like C, WFC, BAC, ZION, NYB, MER. all trading near historic lows in price to book and cash flow.

also like CX (mexican cement company extremely cheap on a cash flow basis), ADBL (leader in audio books for mp3 players), RPF (close end reit fund), AIV and EQR (apartment reits), NE (rig company with 90% of future rigs preleased), PHM (homebuilder trading .5 times book), MATK (leading providor of plant based DHA for food and baby formula) and CAG (food company with huge brands).

i wouldn't invest in gold the dollar is due for a rally. and i don't buy this theory that commodities are somehow going to continue to rally if we go into a recession.

banks are cheap i like C, WFC, BAC, ZION, NYB, MER. all trading near historic lows in price to book and cash flow.

also like CX (mexican cement company extremely cheap on a cash flow basis), ADBL (leader in audio books for mp3 players), RPF (close end reit fund), AIV and EQR (apartment reits), NE (rig company with 90% of future rigs preleased), PHM (homebuilder trading .5 times book), MATK (leading providor of plant based DHA for food and baby formula) and CAG (food company with huge brands).
I Though I did research did you do all this,appairently> or in a class?This is great.I'v just made a ton on metals!

If the Fed cuts say 1/4 or even a 1/2 of a point next week, dont you think that will send the dollar down a little more? I know it has taken a hell of a beaten but just saying.. :dunno: (I think a 1/4 myself)

If the Fed cuts say 1/4 or even a 1/2 of a point next week, dont you think that will send the dollar down a little more? I know it has taken a hell of a beateoreoren but just saying.. :dunno: (I think a 1/4 myself)
This sounds right to me, Housing taking a beating.America is taking a beating.:dunno:I think you are a female :DUNNO: NO OFFENSE!

If the Fed cuts say 1/4 or even a 1/2 of a point next week, dont you think that will send the dollar down a little more? I know it has taken a hell of a beaten but just saying.. :dunno: (I think a 1/4 myself)

I think it's priced in. only 1/4 point and I'd say the dollar rallies. my bet is 1/2 and an even bigger discount rate drop. 1/4 point to me shows the fed is not on the ball.

I think it's priced in. only 1/4 point and I'd say the dollar rallies. my bet is 1/2 and an even bigger discount rate drop.

Yeah, you might be right. They are starting to push more and more for the 1/2 it looks like. I like to bet safe so i just say 1/4.

You watch Mad Money don't you?

VN Store

Back