"Zoners"

Real damn young. He must of got sick real fast. Didn't even know he was sick. I knew he was really struggling with his drink, didn't know it was like that.

I hope he rests easy.

There but for the grace of God go I.

Been battling with cirrhosis myself, so hearing of his passing has been hard.

Thinking I might take a break from the interwebz. Thanks to all I have counted as friends. I hope for the best for all of you.

Reactions: 1 person

Thinking I might take a break from the interwebz. Thanks to all I have counted as friends. I hope for the best for all of you.

Stay good Weezy.

Never talked much personally to Cy, but always enjoyed his posts. Made me laugh. Made me think too. 34 is too damn young. Sad news.

Pray the best for you Weezer.

I hope you drop by occasionally to make sure me and jerry stay out of too much trouble. We're just aimless and shameless without a little admonishment.

Stay strong keep ya spirits high..

All I know is those of us here now obviously aren't raunchy enough, but it is what it is.

I sure wish these great posters of the past would make some appearances. Apparently only the rejects from the good old days drive by occasionally. (I'm joking... a couple of the originals are amusing reads. Some are butt hurt and bitter though).

Is this sorry excuse for a zone still alive? I heard rumor that it was axed and turned into a game day breastfeeding tips and conduct forum.

Reactions: 1 person
Is this sorry excuse for a zone still alive? I heard rumor that it was axed and turned into a game day breastfeeding tips and conduct forum.

We also offer tips on chic flicks.

I enjoy breastfeeding, you must be gay.

Your mom told me that you were beginning to use the dentures a little too much so she cutting you off now. Nipple abuser. I rubbed lotion on them for her. She was upset that her baby was finally outgrowing her breasts. Very sad day for her hman!

VN Store

Back