Zoner Winter Olympics thread

Tied for first with Russia in total medals. Equal in gold, but they have more silver. Germany still leads the gold count by three.

We are now on top of the medal count! USA!

But Norway still has 3 more golds than we do. I suspect they're cheating.

Lost. Play the Finnish tmrw for Bronze
We got that ass whooped 5-0!
Didn't want it!
Merica

Last edited:
We need to annex Canada into the U.S. Well except for Quebec. Don't need the snooty French-Canadians. We take the rest though and we should dominate in hockey. I hate fawkin' losing. Especially to those bastards.

Reactions: 1 person
wtf? An American competing for Russia wins a fawking gold medal in a snowboarding event. Bastard. I hope we revoked his citizenship.

wtf? An American competing for Russia wins a fawking gold medal in a snowboarding event. Bastard. I hope we revoked his citizenship.

He married a Russian and lives in Russia. Turncoat, ps the wife is hot

We suck. Lost the medal count and don't think there are enough events we actually compete in to catch up to Russia. Fawk our hockey team and our speed skaters. They have shamed us.

Hot wife or not, the American that won gold for Russia should be banned from returning to the States. Fawker loves Russia so much let him stay there.

1206568297837148385Anonymous_flag_of_Sweden.svg.hi.png

Final medal count:

Russia - 33

USA - 28

We finished fourth in the gold count. Russia had 13, Norway had 11, Canada had 10, and the USA had 9.

Whoever leads the US Olympic program needs to be ****-canned. We sucked this year. Our athletes weren't even close to ready. From the speedskating suits to the collapse of figure skating and hockey, somebody at the top needs to be held accountable. And dammit, we need a good curling team.

Hope the 2016 Summer Games are better. The Olympics are supposed to be about us showing the rest of the world we're better than they are, otherwise, what's the point? FTR, I blame it all on Obama.

VN Store

Back