Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

Got a Dobbs today
s-l1600.jpg

Nice man, what did it run you? Ive wanted to go pick one up just havent yet

Mikey, do those two have pieces of a helmet? If sp, pretty cool, i haven't seen that, only jerseys and bat chips (baseball)

post # 572 is helmet the others are jersey -- I have a Kamara with a glove piece also -- will post it when I get home

Reactions: 1 person
The Senzel (probably get it regraded eventually for the auto, looks exactly like plenty of '10s')

Attachments

• IMG_5653.JPG
    IMG_5653.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 81
Those Immaculate cards are sweet looking. How much do they go for, out of curiosity?

Those Immaculate cards are sweet looking. How much do they go for, out of curiosity?

at first they are high, most of the ones I got ranged 12 - 28 because I waited a couple weeks -- lower print run cards can be pretty expensive though

If the player doesn't turn out to be an NFL superstar you can probably find these sort of cards for a dollar or two apiece online a couple of years after they are no longer active players. Of course you have to wait, which may ruin the fun for some people. I'm not a big card person but I do have a few although I tend to stick to the older stuff and retro cards.

If the player doesn't turn out to be an NFL superstar you can probably find these sort of cards for a dollar or two apiece online a couple of years after they are no longer active players. Of course you have to wait, which may ruin the fun for some people. I'm not a big card person but I do have a few although I tend to stick to the older stuff and retro cards.

Yeah, I remember in 2013 Bray and Hunter were selling for 40 or more -- today less than 5 bucks

I think I'm gonna start collecting these and display them in the man room. Do you just get these online or is there a better way?

Ebay -- I try to use the make offer option when ever its there -- also check the sold items and see what most of them sell for

Reactions: 1 person
953d1d3e-865b-4a6a-9835-5883bd8fb86d.jpg
At Sports Treasures in Knoxville -- I might get them through the mail, like I did with Kamara ----- Autograph Signing
2 ex Vol Greats
Travis Henry and Travis Stephens
both part of the 1998 National championship team
only $10 per ticket gives you an auto of each player
OCTOBER 1ST, SUNDAY FROM 1-3 PM
8e08b616-53f9-4ba6-838b-5e84a11df73e.jpg

VN Store

Back