Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

Pretty wild story.. so ONIT sponsored an ESPN bracket challenge for the NCAA tournament and said they would give a prize to whoever won the group. well, how, i have no idea, but I was able to come out of that thing with the win in our group. They asked me what team I collected and I told them Tennessee. I jokingly told them a Nico auto would be nice, but they said they didnt think they had any more. so they told me they would get me a prize package together and send to me. Well, I was pretty shocked when I opened it up and this was what was inside. Guess they found one more Nico. I am not going to lie to you, i was not sure what to expect, but i was blown away by what they sent. That bunch has it going on!! I cant wait for next years set

View attachment 633840
That is awesome. Congrats. Their customer service is amazing. Exciting to see what they continue growing into.

Pretty wild story.. so ONIT sponsored an ESPN bracket challenge for the NCAA tournament and said they would give a prize to whoever won the group. well, how, i have no idea, but I was able to come out of that thing with the win in our group. They asked me what team I collected and I told them Tennessee. I jokingly told them a Nico auto would be nice, but they said they didnt think they had any more. so they told me they would get me a prize package together and send to me. Well, I was pretty shocked when I opened it up and this was what was inside. Guess they found one more Nico. I am not going to lie to you, i was not sure what to expect, but i was blown away by what they sent. That bunch has it going on!! I cant wait for next years set

View attachment 633840
giphy.gif

Reactions: BluegrassVOL

VN Store

Back