Your top 3

Little too generous, eh?

My legit HS stats:

4.8 40 (hand timed from sound of whistle, so includes reaction), bench 250 lbs, a vert of 31", and was 5'8" and 155 lbs.

Current Stats:

Slow, weak, bad knees, lazy, 5'10" and 218 lbs.

As some of these kids say.. Im D1bound #SECcaliber

LMAO

What if I used one wish to get all three? I still have two left, so could I get more recruits?

but i never said u got three wishes i said you get three recruits. its a recruiting genie so his powers are limited.

but i never said u got three wishes i said you get three recruits. its a recruiting genie so his powers are limited.

Dang it. My second wish would have been for more wishes. My third wish would have been for Saban to feel what it's like to be 5'10".

Dang it. My second wish would have been for more wishes. My third wish would have been for Saban to feel what it's like to be 5'10".

if youre wishing about saban dont help him be normal wish for him to have a munchin voice and make it to where he has to dance and sing we represent the lollipop guild every time he encounters a recruit and or their parents

McKenzie
Richmond
Any of the elite level corners

If Butch pulls Gibson, I'll build a statue of jones outside of Neyland myself.

Last edited:
My school of choice would be UT, but I'm not sure about the recruits.
I have to look them over first.

So many good linemen we are in on, I think we land 3, maybe even 4 out of Khalil McKenzie, Drew Richmond, Tim Settle, Trent Thompson, Sterling Jenkins, Shy Tuttle, & Chuma Edoga.

If this is the Jeannie, I'm going back into the lamp with her. We'll be quite busy for a long time. Please don't rub the lamp until at least football season:

Jeannie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Mckenzie, Tuttle , and DJ Jones.

Dominate d-line and everything else tends to work itself out.

McKenzie
Richmond
Any of the elite level corners

If Butch pulls Gibson, I'll build a statue of jones outside of Neyland myself.

I will help you. I think to get Gibson we are going to have to have a good/great season. It's gonna be tough beating OSU for Gibson. But that doesn't mean it's impossible. Hopefully Thig gets on him hardcore.

1st- my 18 yr.old son
2nd- my 15 ur. old son
3rd- don't matter

Id already be the happiest vol fan ever.

Josh Rosen, Preston Williams, Cecil Cherry. Glad we've already got Williams & Cherry! All three are gonna be special players.

Assuming we keep the guys we have, my top three is Stidham, Mckenzie, Richmond.

Would make for a legendary class.

#*@! using the lamp for football.

* DVR capability in real life to fast forward through BS
* All water turned to alcohol
* Justin Bieber deported

VN Store

Back