Your thoughts on how the Biden Administration foreign policy strategy of "Don't" is going...

A review back. Biden's self-proclaimed street cred.

Joe Biden campaign ad continues lean into foreign policy pitch ahead of Iowa​

Biden is intensifying his foreign policy focus before the February 3rd caucuses.
By
Molly Nagle
January 10, 2020, 6:03 AM ET

biden-gty-rc-200109_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Trump does not have authority to start war with Iran: BidenPresidential candidate Joe Biden discussed tensions with Iran and the U.S. airstrike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani.Sean Rayford/Getty Images

With less than a month to go until Iowans head to caucus on February 3rd, former Vice President Joe Biden is betting big on foreign policy, launching a revamped foreign policy ad with a fresh focus on Iran in the wake of escalating tensions between that country and the United States.

The ad, entitled ‘Tested,’ updates a previous version that first hit the airwaves in November with a new focus on Iran, beginning with news reports following the U.S. airstrikes that killed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.

Dont you mean Obama's

I can't BELIEVE that the rest of the world doesn't tremble in fear after hearing our decrepit, demented Crooked Joe tell the world all about that time he whooped ole Corn Pop!!! Surely EVERYONE believed that there was actually a bully named Corn Pop...like the yellow kids cereal ...that terrorized the mean streets of suburban Delaware until ole Crooked Joe put him in his place!!! How could ANYONE ever not believe that story?

I bet they were even more afraid of what ole Crooked Joe would do to them if they ever angered him enough to be called a "Dog Faced Pony Soldier" !! As we have already seen....once Crooked Joe calls you that terrible, scary name your goose is cooked! No way anyone would ever cross a man who dared to call them a "Dog Faced Pony Soldier" like Joe Biden does. What could be more intimidating than that? Falling up the stairs 2 or 3 times trying to board a plane? Wrecking a bicycle while sitting still? How about forgetting where he actually IS while standing on stage at press conferences? Or maybe his handlers calling a "Lid" at or before 6PM for more than 5 years now...because the entire world knows his dementia is so advanced that he totally loses his mind as a sundowner each day around suppertime? Once those amphetamines wear off....he isnt even close to lucid. Cant keep him tweeking all the time though...he would weigh 80lbs and eventually die.

Its sad what has been done to that raggedy old man for the last 5 years. Honestly its elder abuse. He should be retired somewhere eating his beloved ice cream and watching the Weather Channel between his 8 naps a day. His family has let him make an incredible FOOL of himself so they could get richer and more privileged....while his handlers have absolutely humiliated and destroyed this country. Shame on all of them. And you morons who support their agenda.

A review back. Biden's self-proclaimed street cred.

Joe Biden campaign ad continues lean into foreign policy pitch ahead of Iowa​

Biden is intensifying his foreign policy focus before the February 3rd caucuses.
By
Molly Nagle
January 10, 2020, 6:03 AM ET

biden-gty-rc-200109_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Trump does not have authority to start war with Iran: BidenPresidential candidate Joe Biden discussed tensions with Iran and the U.S. airstrike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani.Sean Rayford/Getty Images

With less than a month to go until Iowans head to caucus on February 3rd, former Vice President Joe Biden is betting big on foreign policy, launching a revamped foreign policy ad with a fresh focus on Iran in the wake of escalating tensions between that country and the United States.

The ad, entitled ‘Tested,’ updates a previous version that first hit the airwaves in November with a new focus on Iran, beginning with news reports following the U.S. airstrikes that killed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.

Good Lord. This ad is, interestingly enough, also approved by the Republican Party. In fact, they might chip in ad dollars to run a near non-stop loop of it on TV.

I can't BELIEVE that the rest of the world doesn't tremble in fear after hearing our decrepit, demented Crooked Joe tell the world all about that time he whooped ole Corn Pop!!! Surely EVERYONE believed that there was actually a bully named Corn Pop...like the yellow kids cereal ...that terrorized the mean streets of suburban Delaware until ole Crooked Joe put him in his place!!! How could ANYONE ever not believe that story?

I bet they were even more afraid of what ole Crooked Joe would do to them if they ever angered him enough to be called a "Dog Faced Pony Soldier" !! As we have already seen....once Crooked Joe calls you that terrible, scary name your goose is cooked! No way anyone would ever cross a man who dared to call them a "Dog Faced Pony Soldier" like Joe Biden does. What could be more intimidating than that? Falling up the stairs 2 or 3 times trying to board a plane? Wrecking a bicycle while sitting still? How about forgetting where he actually IS while standing on stage at press conferences? Or maybe his handlers calling a "Lid" at or before 6PM for more than 5 years now...because the entire world knows his dementia is so advanced that he totally loses his mind as a sundowner each day around suppertime? Once those amphetamines wear off....he isnt even close to lucid. Cant keep him tweeking all the time though...he would weigh 80lbs and eventually die.

Its sad what has been done to that raggedy old man for the last 5 years. Honestly its elder abuse. He should be retired somewhere eating his beloved ice cream and watching the Weather Channel between his 8 naps a day. His family has let him make an incredible FOOL of himself so they could get richer and more privileged....while his handlers have absolutely humiliated and destroyed this country. Shame on all of them. And you morons who support their agenda.
If Obama, i mean Biden said it, 90% of the dems believe it

Wait, so we want a war with Iran now? What happened to the “no new wars” crowd? So I guess we pull all funding and military assistance from Israel and tell them they’re on their own now, right? I mean, you guys are incensed about Ukraine, why does Israel get a pass?

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Wait, so we want a war with Iran now? What happened to the “no new wars” crowd? So I guess we pull all funding and military assistance from Israel and tell them they’re on their own now, right? I mean, you guys are incensed about Ukraine, why does Israel get a pass?
Low info crowd in here, but you already knew that

Putin supporters

VN Store

Back